• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc F1 2015 Force India Race Suit HD 1.0

Force India Race Suit HD

1. Smtung

Smtung

Ratings:
    +134
    • Like Like x 4
  2. leoramfo

leoramfo

Ratings:
    +111
    another awesome race suit.:cool:

3. simi87

simi87

Ratings:
    +13
    I love it but in my case when the Driver goes in to the car there are not the same Suit,for example I play with Vettel in Ferrari but when he goes in to car Suit it was blue,but inside car was red.

4. simi87

simi87

Ratings:
    +13
    PS:I have Lesley Buurlage Mod installed,maybe are there a problem with Database?

5. Smtung

Smtung

Ratings:
    +134
    I didn't edit any database. I just edited the race suit in the characters file.
    I have his mod installed too but mine's working fine.

6. simi87

simi87

Ratings:
    +13
    I know that you dont change anything on Database,I ask you could that be the reason on that Suit?Also when I won race when Vettel comes out the car he has Red Bull Suit and Helmet.Just when he was in the Car then was all perfect...
    Sorry for bad English!

7. Smtung

Smtung

Ratings:
    +134
    For Lesley Buurlage's mod, don't include the file under ( Characters ; Models ; 2013 ) because if you open the PSSG file, you'll see both ferrari and red bull race suit in it.

8. simi87

simi87

Ratings:
    +13
    Where I have to copy this files,in which folder?Is it impossible?