F1 2015 F1 2015 E3 Gameplay at Mexico

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Really hope it's not just only about the graphics improvement. I really hope the AI will be a lot tougher , more agressive and can be assertive in most situations. I'm really tired that the AI only uses the ideal racing line and whenever you are at the end of a straight they are too afraid to try an overtake .
Moreover they should fix the damage system and implent a realistic damage choice so that it will be as sensitive as in real life without a damage mod in order to please the console players too .
There are still numerous things I can complain about but it's still an alpha game which will get updates as the season goes and it has the potential to surpass it's predecessors greatly.

Seems like 2yrs dev time and only a graphical update. AI still look clueless at overtaking and back out of every move after seeing the US video. I guess things may be better on the full release but I'm not getting my hopes up.

So long as I can drive my Ferrari I guess it will be ok and so long as Dmitry and Lesley and all the rest keep making these fantastic mods.
And me:O_o::p??
I don't see this as a bad idea... so what if you can't play as your own avatar that looks nothing like you and is the same for everyone else, the fact they have done it like this makes it so they can add podium celebrations and lining up with the engineers and other drivers on the grid. I can't wait for that atmosphere.
Yeah, that atmosphere looks great, but like you say the haven't put the career mode per the faces, they could have put a default face for "our" driver, as in previous games inside the helmet...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back