1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc F1 2015 classic v6s, v8s, v10s and v12s engine noise 2.0

changes the engine sound to classic v6s, v8s, v10s and v12s from f1 2013

1. Millsy24 submitted a new resource:

F1 2015 V10 engine noise - changes the engine sound to v10s from f1 2013

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Millsy24 updated F1 2015 V10 engine noise with a new update entry:

adds classic v6s, v8s and v12s

Read the rest of this update entry...
    • Like Like x 1
  3. video is now up
    didnt upload in 1080p though :cautious:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

It did upload in 1080 now ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. not every car will have this particualr engine sound. 2013 has 4 different v6 sounds all slightly different, same as the v8s and v10s. v12s have 2 variations
    if possible i put
    renault with renault,
    mercedes with mercedes,
    ferrari with ferrari

honda didnt have any specifics so it just got whatever was left or one of the others
    • Like Like x 2
  6. the original sound better
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. Thanks for the review
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yes original the best. I do not see the usefulness of this mod. It has played F1 2015.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. well the usefulness was to prove that it could be done, i did in fact say this in the description, which you clearly have not read.
    if these files can be added to the game, there is no reason as to why people cannot improve the original sound as has been completed in previous games.
    thank you for your time
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I think your sounds are not bad at all! They need some tweaking especially the downshifting sounds
    • Like Like x 2
  11. thank you :)
    they are just copied from f1 2013 so i cant take too much credit.
    however what this means is that you can just use sound mods from all the way back to f1 2010, all you need to do is rename them to the files already in the bundles folder :thumbsup:

i would assume the 2014 mods would be the best, as the cars were similar to ones in 2015 (rpm wise anyway).
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

The revs are too low but that is not your fault of course. Otherwise the engines sound very good, I particularly like the classic V6s!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Nice work, I prefer these as the orginal are sounding very weak on my system. cheers :)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. airutonpurosuto8912

How did you made the race become a 1 lap quick race in the video?
  15. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

possibly benchmark, they used to be 1 lap on older games and I assume they didn't change that.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  16. Indeed, I just recorded 15seconds of the benchmark for each sound :)
    • Beer Beer x 1
  17. Could you make a version with higher revs? The modded sounds are bit better but revs are still so low the car sounds like it was on a warmup lap compared to the pre-turbo era cars.
  18. Im afraid not :( this mod was only achieved through using engine sounds from previous games, i dont know how one could edit the revs to achieve the required effect
  19. Dude nice, the sound is better and nice mod, but when the car try to change gears. the sound didn't high enough (or you can say it's too low) but still, the mod is good
    • Like Like x 1