1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2015 APC League - General Information

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2015 APC League' started by Decenten, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decenten

Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC Premium Member

Alright guys here it is the F1 2014 Australian PC League. Will be looking at a great season of racing the new CM game on PC with battles happening up and down the pack. Just a few things to note before the season gets under way.
    Your moderators and officials will be:
    @Milos Ancevski

If you think that you could help out around the place with this league feel free to message @Milos

We will give it our best to make every player signed-up be able to play easily and not in the middle of the night. This is a tough task, but i hope..

Size of grid:
    The last game had a maximum number of 16 drivers in multiplayer so that means that spots are limited. If you have joined and can't make a race please let me or another moderator know so that your seat can be given to a reserve driver for that race.
    Members do not need to be staff or premium to participate in the league.

All ages and abilities are welcome. There will always be someone of the same ability that will be able to give you a good fight during the race. If you don't think you are fast enough, then ask myself or another moderator on here. We can help you out and give you the advice needed to have you lapping as fast as the leading guys.

Races will be 50% distance with equal performance (so it won't be a complete domination be Mercedes like it is this year :thumbsup: ), time TBC

The host of the race will be TBC . If there are too many disconnections in a race then the race will be cancelled and the problems will be fixed by the next race. The race that got cancelled will not be rerun unless there is time at the end of the season.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.