F1 2014 WIP Thread

2017 Race Suit Package (Suit 2) - Force India WIP
Force India WIP.png

Hey guys, while making a mod for Force India i came into a slight problem which i think you will spot by yourself:
0jcJx6n.jpg

9OwgoKJ.jpg

Basicaly after switching chasis from fc2 to me2 the driver and wheel just dont fit
I know that swaping chasis was hard in 2014 but is there any way of fixing this or i can trash this mod ?

Well IMO you just have to use the Me2 interiors and the driver will be in the right position. So it means you'll have to create a ForceIndia steering wheel on the mercedes one.

PS : what a beautiful car you've just made !

Just to give you guys an idea how last years Mclaren with Assetto Corsa looks like if you have a good chassis to design on.

Mclaren MP4 31-14_2.jpg
Mclaren MP4 31-14_0.jpg

Why I post this is that I'm worried that there's not enough interest for the 2014 game. To design all 2017 cars with only a few downloads will not be an option. It's just too much work and then all 2017 designs don't really go with the Red Bull chassis.

I'm happy to design if there's interest. I would like to get some feedback from you guys and if there's enough interest then obviously I would be happy to design a complete 2017 F1 Team's Package.

Last edited:
Just to give you guys an idea how last years Mclaren with Assetto Corsa looks like if you have a good chassis to design on.

View attachment 178730

Why I post this is that I'm worried that there's not enough interest for the 2014 game. To design all 2017 cars with only a few downloads will not be an option. It's just too much work and then all 2017 design don't really go with the Red Bull chassis.

I'm happy to design if there's interest. I would like to get some feedback from you guys and if there's enough interest then obviously I would be happy to design a complete 2017 F1 Team's Package.
AC is better in terms of modding :)

Guys, @talisman and @ClimaxF1. You do unreal work, respect you. I myself had once done the modification, but due to health problems had to take a break. By the way, my last modification to my team.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2009-season-mod.621/
I think many, including me, interesting F1 2014. I have F1 2015 problem comes in my PC. As for F1 in 2016 I have no money. So you have to play F1 2014. I would love you would make a new modification of the 2017 season. For example, I was planning to make a 99% accurate team garages.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back