F1 2014 WIP Thread

Apparently what my WIP helmet and Super duper DDHD car look like in game. LOLOLOL.

5KpU1r.png

x4b8lo.png
pls release :) :) ;)

I admire those who still have bought this game and try to make it far better than it was originally ( like in the case of all CM GAMES
Trollface.png
) . They really deserve appreciation. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh GOD. I'm glad I spared all that money for F1 2015 ( if it will live up to it's hypes of course , if not then a HUGE NOOO!! ) and skipped this title along with modding and for other upcoming games .

I admire those who still have bought this game and try to make it far better than it was originally ( like in the case of all CM GAMES). They really deserve appreciation. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh GOD. I'm glad I spared all that money for F1 2015 ( if it will live up to it's hypes of course , if not then a HUGE NOOO!! ) and skipped this title along with modding and for other upcoming games .
You know, we all try to make games better with our perspectives to make them more likeable to ourselves. No matter what game it is, how old the game is, we are always making things to make them look, or play better than before.

You know, we all try to make games better with our perspectives to make them more likeable to ourselves. No matter what game it is, how old the game is, we are always making things to make them look, or play better than before.
So true. I spended more time on making mods for f1 2013 than i actually played the game. Just to find a way to keep improving it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%