Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Ultra HD LED's FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
IcemanLFS submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Ultra HD Leds - Ultra HD Leds for all cars.

Hello everyone,

Another year, another F1 game and the mods return to a brand new F1 game, so i started my work with the steering wheels leds that didn´t improve since last year. To give some more realism and real like feeling i did this ultra HD leds. To install it you will need the Ryder PSSG Editor tool that i post the link in the description.
Thank you and please leave some feedback.

It´s good to be back!!!
IcemanLFS

Credits: To Ryder25 for the Ryder PSSG Editor.

Link:...

Read more about this resource...

Can't you make it available for those who don't have the Ryder editor, please? I have no clue how to put these into my files without it.

Thank you for your comments and support. I´m working in a full pack with all the steering wheels and doing some corrections and tweaks because of the new steering wheels leds displays (Mercedes, McLaren...). I only had the game today and maybe later today or tomorow i will release the new version.
Thanks.

IcemanLFS updated F1 2014 Ultra HD Leds with a new update entry:

F1 2014 Ultra HD Leds All Cars Pack

Hello everyone,

- I update my final version in a full pack for all cars the steering wheel leds in ultra HD.
- Now you just need to replace the interiors folder with this new one.
- I've made some changes in the leds to match and fit perfectly in the steering wheels display. I've update the leds colours and they light up one by one, except Red Bull that lights 5 by 5.
- The indicator leds has the same design that the flags indicator leds has.

I´m very happy with the result, i think it brings...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I applaud your fine effort but lets be honest, the game is a shocker and not a patch on last years or Assetto Corsa. The game has been removed from my harddrive like a virus. F1 2013 was and still it the best with the amazing mods bringing it up to 2014. If this is better than the actual 2014 game then alarm bells should be ringing in everyones ears. As the famous phrase goes "you can't polish a turd". No matter how fine your polish is, this game will be long forgotten and on 75% off sale by xmas.

IcemanLFS updated F1 2014 Ultra HD Leds with a new update entry:

F1 2014 Ultra Leds HD

Hello everyone,

I leave you with my final update of my mod, made the leds more realistic when they light up, updated the colour and brightness and the light effect.
I think it's perfect ingame and give us a more TV realistic look an a close to real life leds display.
I hope you enjoy it and leave some feedback if you like.

My next project will be the realistic t-cams for all teams as seen in TV.

Thank you for all your comments and support, i really enjoy making mods for this community....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing