1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc F1 2014 Ultra HD LED's FINAL

Ultra HD Leds for all cars.

1. IcemanLFS submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Ultra HD Leds - Ultra HD Leds for all cars.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Can't wait for tomorrow!...Nice to see the mods coming already...I have a few myself! ;)

3. nice work and thank you very mutch for that :thumbsup:

4. Can't you make it available for those who don't have the Ryder editor, please? I have no clue how to put these into my files without it.

5. me to

6. if is possible to do the mod whitout the Ryder PSSG Editor a BIG thanks if you can do,because i can not work it hem :confused:

7. Thank you for your comments and support. I´m working in a full pack with all the steering wheels and doing some corrections and tweaks because of the new steering wheels leds displays (Mercedes, McLaren...). I only had the game today and maybe later today or tomorow i will release the new version.
    Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. IcemanLFS updated F1 2014 Ultra HD Leds with a new update entry:

F1 2014 Ultra HD Leds All Cars Pack

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. I applaud your fine effort but lets be honest, the game is a shocker and not a patch on last years or Assetto Corsa. The game has been removed from my harddrive like a virus. F1 2013 was and still it the best with the amazing mods bringing it up to 2014. If this is better than the actual 2014 game then alarm bells should be ringing in everyones ears. As the famous phrase goes "you can't polish a turd". No matter how fine your polish is, this game will be long forgotten and on 75% off sale by xmas.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Although the colors could be slightly darker, the one-by-one animation looks amazing. I was waiting for this, thank you so much!

11. Thank very much!!! I have 1 question , the green led works only in 1st gear right??? and then all the red and blue?
    Thank you

12. Nope, green on all gears.

13. ahhh ok thanks ;)

14. vbabiy

vbabiy
    Premium Member

I don't get individual LEDS on the red blue, is that correct?

15. How to install it? Some tutorial? I can't work wtih PSSG editor....

16. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Agree with that ;)

17. Excellent job ! Thanks !

18. IcemanLFS updated F1 2014 Ultra HD Leds with a new update entry:

F1 2014 Ultra Leds HD

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 2