Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Sky Sports Styled OSD 6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you,Looks good.
Is it possible to make the display for position and lap time higher instead of the place where the lap counter is...?Because ther is now space:whistling:
EWpD8l.jpg

Thank you,Looks good.
Is it possible to make the display for position and lap time higher instead of the place where the lap counter is...?Because ther is now space:whistling:
EWpD8l.jpg

I can't raise the position (havn't figured that out yet), but I just figured out how to make the osd larger and smaller. Playing around with now, maybe an update coming!

EDIT: by making the osd timers slightly smaller, the position of the timers naturally give more line of sight in the middle of screen, and rise toward the top which is a bonus. this is currently what i'm working on for a future update. will take my time on this. merry christmas

Last edited:
I can't raise the position (havn't figured that out yet), but I just figured out how to make the osd larger and smaller. Playing around with now, maybe an update coming!

EDIT: by making the osd timers slightly smaller, the position of the timers naturally give more line of sight in the middle of screen, and rise toward the top which is a bonus. this is currently what i'm working on for a future update. will take my time on this. merry christmas
sound´s fantastic.i´m looking forward to this...much success:cool:

auroboros updated F1 2014 Sky Sports Styled OSD with a new update entry:

Life size Sky Sports OSD

New life size Sky Sports OSD's replacing the old Sky Sports OSD's

I made time & position pills match real life sizes as close as possible.
F1 logo is the exact size of real life, and was adjusted to align with the car status tab.
I also removed the career target position lollipop from all Sky Sports versions.

Examples:
View attachment 75491
View attachment 75492

Note that Codemasters F1 Logo versions have been removed.

Just in time for Christmas, Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
THOSE WHO ALREADY DOWNLOADED V6, PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD! VERY SORRY & THANKS.

auroboros updated F1 2014 Sky Sports Styled OSD with a new update entry:

Perfected Alignments

View attachment 76190

Perfect alignments for those using 720p and 1080p resolutions.
Those using other resolutions, try both and use what aligns better.

*Worked very hard with number code to deliver evenly spaced pills.
*Reduced Rolex size and enlarged lap timer pills slightly so numbers fit in the pill properly.
*Returned all 'Coloured' version's lap timer pills to their original brighter colour, looks much nicer now.

Note: Codemasters OSD has been removed from mod. Focusing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@auroboros Is the OSD supposed to be smaller than the standard Codemasters one? If so, would you mind making a bigger version, I personally can not get used to this smaller version though I love the design of this :thumbsup: Thanks for your work!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%