1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc F1 2014 Sky Sports Styled OSD 6.0

OSD's based on Sky Sports

• Winner Winner x 5
  1. auroboros updated F1 2014 Sky Sports Styled OSD with a new update entry:

Removal of fastest lap, warning & penalty, DRS this lap, pit stop timer & session ending texts.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  2. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

How do I get starting lights back? (I can mod it myself)
    It's the only thing I don't like about this mod. I really want to use this OSD but I just want the starting lights too.

3. First, download Ryder PSSG Editor which is available here:
    http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/

1. Open Codemasters' original b_osd.pssg file with Ryder PSSG Editor. Under textures type in search bar start_light_new, you will see a starting light graphic. Then export and save start_light_new.dds.
    2. Now, open b_osd.pssg from the OSD version you want to use with Ryder PSSG Editor.
    Under textures type in search bar start_light_new, you will see a grey square graphic. Then import and open the start_light_new.dss file you saved earlier, this will replace the grey square graphic with the starting light graphic. Now save b_osd.pssg and use.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

5. Most welcome :)

6. auroboros updated F1 2014 Sky Sports Styled OSD with a new update entry:

New versions - Transparent Legends, Revs, Speedo, Gears, Position & Lap Removed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  7. good day....OSD is suuuper, but I need right above the lap counter. how do I get back into the osd?
    micha

8. Very complicated, it would be easier if i made it for you. Do you use Sky Sports or Codemasters style?

9. wow, that would be very nice of you. see you sometime my OSD's say I have this mod for the first time made ... without help .... I had no idea. I get the lollypop not go away (at your OSD he's gone ... very nice), but now I saw your OSD and it is to my taste .... no lap counter. I like the OSD transparent because I drive all this with cockpitcam. soore my bad English, I write with google translators.http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/osd-transparent.97136/

PS: I also think it's very good that ONLY DRS and fullicon to see.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014

10. I'm not sure what you are asking for, the translation is bad, sorry. Can you please try and rephrase what you'd like me to do.
    Are you asking me to edit your OSD or one of mine? Also can you be very specific on what you would like in the OSD.

Thanks!

11. Will work on it for you over weekend. :thumbsup:

12. update coming

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  13. agnus rock silva

agnus rock silva
    @ Simberia @Simberia

auroboros,good work man

how do I get the dark colors of the backgrounds or delete only the times of woe in practice without changing the rest ?

14. Thanks!
    Not sure what you are asking me mate, please elaborate.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  15. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

16. Can you make something like that?

Attached Files:

17. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Nope, but there is a speedometer mod somewhere else (i believe it's in the f1 2012) but I'm afraid it's the old one.

• Agree Agree x 1