1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2014 - Sign-up - (SEATS AVAILABLE) Saturday Night League

Discussion in 'PS3 | Saturday Night League' started by Jeremy Sheppard, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Welcome to yet another exciting season of racing with the Saturday Night League. This league has run since F1 2011 and we have a rich history of clean, fair, and exciting racing. We pride ourselves on respect on and off the track and hope to continue this tradition as we move into the next generation of F1 racing.

We welcome drivers of all skill sets and experience. However, the expectation of clean, fair racing with a respect to all in the league applies to all members. We hope to have a great season and look forward to exciting racing.

League Info:

Race Days: Every Saturday
    Race Time: 21:00 GMT
    Assists: All assists are allowed except pit assist

Please state your intent to participate with additional information about yourself with the following format. Also, provide an internet speed test to assist in determining the race host

Name/Nickname:
    PSN ID:
    Assists:
    Ability to Record Races:
    Racing Background:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Name/Nickname: Chris Gristwood
    PSN ID: Famous5cg
    Assists: None
    Ability to Record Races: On laptop so not gr8
    Racing Background: all of what i have done with u :p

3. Name: Michael Aird
    PSN: mikmakmok
    Assists: All except braking, steering, pit and manual gears.
    Record: No
    Racing background: Last season on here and a couple of season on another site.

4. Name/Nickname: Jeremy a.k.a. Bones
    PSN ID: Bones_FL
    Ability to Record Races: Camcorder
    Racing Background: Have participated in league racing on two websites over the last 3 years.

Speed/Ping test performed wirelessly with other devices running on the network simultaneously. PSN is wired

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Connection relative to the UK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Name/Nickname: Dylan Lopez/D-Lo
    PSN: LittleMLO
    Assists: Med Traction & Corners Only
    Ability to Record - Galaxy Tablet leaning on a beanbag :)
    Background - Participated in the PS3 F1 League S7 before 4am starts got the better of me. Been in 4 leagues since F1 2012. I'm in Australia, so could you test your connection relative to Melbourne @Jeremy Sheppard please?

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Dylan Lopez
    I won't necessarily be the host so my connection alone does not matter much. I will be trying port forwarding so my PSN will use a unique IP address as to minimize traffic and ping. I may invest in some other equipment that will boost my connection and reduce ping yet I don't expect this to have a great affect on what you experience based on the distance between us. In time, we will see but rest assure my internet is consistent and stable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  7. Name geoffrey price
    Psn tassiebadger
    Assists med traction and corners
    Exp played alot of racing games not much online only just got decent internet
    Internet speed avg 45 mb/s download 14 mb/s upload cheers

8. Sorry guys, im out. Played f1 14 at a mates house and its terrible.

9. Name: William J Sandahl
    PSN: Rivalshooter99
    Ability to records races: First 15 minutes
    Racing background: Last season and many, many failed attempts to join a gt6 league..:rolleyes:
    Internet speed: download 29,2 MB/s upload 6,89 MB/s. Ping 25

• Like Like x 1
  10. Name/Nickname: Cian Lynch
    PSN ID: lynchyboy11
    Ability to Record Races: No
    Racing Background: Lots of GT6 racing and 1 season of an F1 2013 league on another website.

• Like Like x 1
  11. We need some more peeps to sign up

12. Remember, there's two weeks before the drop of the flag. We'll still have a shorter race next weekend for car selection order. More to come on that. People are still getting the game.

13. Name/Nickname: lee leedham
    PSN ID: hamilton_f1_123
    Assists: no assist
    Ability to Record Races: no
    Racing Background: I've done 2 race leagues on other websites

• Like Like x 1
  14. Name: Sean
    PSNID: camacho-10
    assists: medium tc
    Ability to record: no
    racing background...raced a few races in this league last year... work killed that...now i'm free

15. Name/Nickname: Karl
    PSN ID: Desimpele_K
    Assists: Gearbox since I play with controller (the amount of assists might increase/reduce with the new game now tho)
    Ability to Record Races: no ability.
    Racing Background: Have raced all official F1 games the last years, even the Wii one lol. and even back in 2005 days or so. have never raced in a league before but I'm sick and tired of people crashing me out for "no reason".

16. Name: Veraj Paruthi
    PSN: vparuthi99
    Assits: gearbox, traction control, medium steering
    Ability to record: No
    Racing Background: I play a lot of racing games... but never joined a league before

• Like Like x 1
  17. Welcome. Will you be joining us tonight? 9pm uk time start and its at bahrain

18. my mistake. sorry

19. Having a couple small dramas here should be back online in five mins most sorry for inconvenience to everyone

20. thats fine