F1 2014 Season 2016 Abu Dhabi  Night Only

Misc F1 2014 Season 2016 Abu Dhabi Night Only 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 season 2016 AbuDhabi only night - Abu Dhabi only night with special night effects

Hi,

this is my first Abu Dhabi night version. This is a only night update. This update is Beta. I must change something on the Postprocess the cars are to dark. But the tracklight looks fine.

Look at the screenshots.

installation instruction:

Unzip the 7Zip archive use only 7zip. Copy the unpacked archive in your main game folder of F1 2013.

If you want test my Abu Dhabi night you are welcome....

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated F1 2014 Season 2016 Abu Dhabi Night Only with a new update entry:

changing floodlight, skylight, a lot of textures, nightlighting and postprocessing

Hi,
for a few hors I have uploaded beta 1.0. Now I can present you the lot better looking version 1.0 Releaseversion.. I have changed the sky and skylighting, work on darker environments and buildings, changes the macromaps and a lot of specularmaps. The floodlight is now xenon light like Bahrain and singapore. The night is darker now. Cars have good looking tires, only some colours of the cars are a lit to dark. It is an awesome nightrace now for drivers that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated F1 2014 Season 2016 Abu Dhabi Night Only with a new update entry:

highest detail level, only for the night version because of performance issues

Hi,
2 updates of one track on one day really?
Yes :)
This update has the same high detail level now as bahrain. Now I can work on bahrain. Performance goes on some parts of the track in the other version under 60 frames if i change the level of detail to the max.
I have changed the lighting a little that fits the track better.

What is changed:

- level of detail
- lighting

You can see the big drawing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back