F1 2014 Season 2016 Abu Dhabi early evening to night

Misc F1 2014 Season 2016 Abu Dhabi early evening to night 1.1 final

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 season 2016 AbuDhabi early evening to night - from early evening to night

Hi

this is my first Abu Dhabi early evening to night version. This is a no mid day version. This update is Beta. I must change something on the Postprocess the cars are to dark. But the tracklight looks fine.

Look at the screenshots.

installation instruction:

Unzip the 7Zip archive use only 7zip. Copy the unpacked archive in your main game folder of F1 2014.

If you want test my Abu Dhabi night you are welcome. ...

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated F1 2014 Season 2016 Abu Dhabi early evening to night with a new update entry:

stunning day night circle.you will be hypnotized by te colours in positive way

Hi,
this is versin 1.0. And what a stunner it is look at the screenshots. I have driven for you a 50 percent race to make unbelievable screenshots that you have not seen in F1 2014 before. I´m going crazy if I drove this track and the colours kicks me, but difficult to drive, because of the beautifull colouring. The setting sun looks gorgeous. The light in buildings and floodlight do the rest. The sun is reflecting on tarmac and a lot of sunbeams shine on the track....

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated F1 2014 Season 2016 Abu Dhabi early evening to night with a new update entry:

complete overhaul of last version

Hi,

this is my last trackupdate in the year 2016. This track looks pretty good. I have changed a lot. I have totally reworked all bridgetextures, grandstand textures, the textures of the marina hotel and of the tower in the background. All textures have now correct colours. I have reworked the armco textures. The edges are now orange and not red white striped. The blue runoff stripes are now dark cyan like on real track. The astroturf is now darker but more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back