Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Realistic mod 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't want realistic damage, that's the reason I don't want to use this mod. I like every other change that it contains, I don't know how, I'd edit AI performance myself (Need to be faster in the race and have better qualifying results, it should be changed a good day chance if I'm not mistaken, but I don't know how)

I don't want realistic damage, that's the reason I don't want to use this mod. I like every other change that it contains, I don't know how, I'd edit AI performance myself (Need to be faster in the race and have better qualifying results, it should be changed a good day chance if I'm not mistaken, but I don't know how)
just dont put in the loose_parts file and there wont be realistic damage

Can you explain what modifications you made to try to make the AI more aggressive defending and overtaking against the player.
I don't see any difference. Does anyone see this?
In previous mods people have changed the AI braking points closer to corner apex's but this did not change AI aggression or willingness to defend it just makes them faster through the corners and more difficult to out-brake by the player.
Is that your solution? Or have you found new settings that can be altered? If so, what are they and I will try to increase those settings to see if there is a better way to make AI more aggressive?

salut, j'ai un petit problème avec ton mod pour Monaco : au niveau du virage de la Piscine, l'IA tire tjs tout droit et cause des bouchons :mad:
Tu sais comment éviter ça ?

salut, j'ai un petit problème avec ton mod pour Monaco : au niveau du virage de la Piscine, l'IA tire tjs tout droit et cause des bouchons :mad:
Tu sais comment éviter ça ?
Use english only on forums please. Thank you . You can talk to him in any other language via PM.

Last edited:
I will ask my question in english ;) I've downloaded this mod, it works great but there is one problem : at Monaco, in the "Pool Curve", IA misses always his brakes and causes crashes :(Someone has an idea to remove this bug ?
And sorry for my english

Hello :)

I've got a very embarrasing problem : in Monaco, at the Pool-chicane, IA causes always crashes, and after 3 laps, there are usually 5 or 6 cars remaining :( I've tried some mods but none can solve this problem :cry: Actually, I play with this : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-realistic-mod.4106/

Is someone able to correct this bug (with the realistic DB I use) ?
Thanks a lot ;)

Merged into the thread associated with the mod you are using.

If you have any other modding questions, you could post in the modding questions sticky thread here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2014-modding-questions-thread.93396/unread

Cheers :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years