• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2014 PS3 MODS

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by RacingKingMatt, Apr 22, 2017.

1. RacingKingMatt

RacingKingMatt

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everybody, I play F1 2014 on PS3 quite a bit and have been wanting a F1 2017 mod. I see that there are a couple out there. I have heard about a few difficult ways to download PS3 MODS. I would love if somebody could tell me a easy method on how to download MODS like this onto PS3. Any responses are well appreciated.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,148
    Sorry I have never heard of any modding that is possible on console version of the F1 20xx series of games.

Admittedly I am not a console user, so don't keep my finger on the pulse of potential console modding, but I still haven't heard diddly squat in all these years. :)

3. Adam Devine

Adam Devine

Ratings:
    +0
    Im not sure you can infact mod games unless you jailbreak or jtag your PS3. But still not sure if you can still mod with jtag or jailbreak.