F1 2014 F1 2014 Official revealing

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
So guys, tomorrow first info!
oey6r7h8.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

The video is different, as it has no narration and the TV Pod camera as they had it in 2012 and 2013

We yet don't know anything about the game physics. If it's an arcade-ish game like F1 2013 (and knowing Codies, they can't do a simulation on the old-gen) , then you can pretty much go on the throttle halfway through the corner (heard in video), so probably that's why the engine was revving too much on corner exits. Everything else sounds really close to reality, almost perfect!

Codemasters are very stupid !! And we are stupid ! CM release their f1 games almost at the end of the season , so we buy the game 50-60$ for finally do 3-4 races and after we dont want play anymore because a new season begin and we wait for the new game...we will do the same thing ... buy the game and play 3-4 races ...after wait the new game.

Why they dont work on the new game to release at the begining of the season !!

Codemasters are very stupid !! And we are stupid ! CM release their f1 games almost at the end of the season , so we buy the game 50-60$ for finally do 3-4 races and after we dont want play anymore because a new season begin and we wait for the new game...we will do the same thing ... buy the game and play 3-4 races ...after wait the new game.

Why they dont work on the new game to release at the begining of the season !!

They're doing that next year.

I've searched everything related to this game, and I can said the game didn't really satisfied me up.. Why? Because the game isn't much that realistic: Physics is just the same as last year with some additions and modifications, A bit buggy car sounds, Unrealistic graphics, etc.. But still looking forward to this one, and see if they can fix that.. :) Otherwise.. :mad::speechless:

And about alcohol sponsors, I agree it shouldn't be put in the game.. :thumbsup: Remember game rating, like PEGI 3 in this game.. This made the game freely sold everywhere without worrying in underage (Unless there's 2 years old boy who know how to play games, it's a miracle but impossible :D) Nobody will put alcohols and tobaccos (In my country sadly, cigarettes sold freely everywhere.. :( And worst, most underage people smoke cigarettes including some of my school friends.. :cry:) unless they want the game to be 18+.. If they put them in the game, CM will be sued and kids will be drunk like a hell.. :confused: Then CM will be closed because of bankruptcy.. :cry: So think about it, every kids must be addicted to alcohol and tobaccos right now if something like ESRB and PEGI doesn't exist.. :unsure:

Anyway, I agree about they should put Martini logo with 'Racing' word on Williams instead leaving them and recolor bars blue.. :p They have to learn from what Williams have done to the car at Bahrain GP:
107_3_1396684957.jpg
107_6_1396860942.jpg
Williams-FW36-Bahrain-GP-F1-2014.jpg

:)

I've searched everything related to this game, and I can said the game didn't really satisfied me up.. Why? Because the game isn't much that realistic: Physics is just the same as last year with some additions and modifications, A bit buggy car sounds, Unrealistic graphics, etc.. But still looking forward to this one, and see if they can fix that.. :) Otherwise.. :mad::speechless:

And about alcohol sponsors, I agree it shouldn't be put in the game.. :thumbsup: Remember game rating, like PEGI 3 in this game.. This made the game freely sold everywhere without worrying in underage (Unless there's 2 years old boy who know how to play games, it's a miracle but impossible :D) Nobody will put alcohols and tobaccos (In my country sadly, cigarettes sold freely everywhere.. :( And worst, most underage people smoke cigarettes including some of my school friends.. :cry:) unless they want the game to be 18+.. If they put them in the game, CM will be sued and kids will be drunk like a hell.. :confused: Then CM will be closed because of bankruptcy.. :cry: So think about it, every kids must be addicted to alcohol and tobaccos right now if something like ESRB and PEGI doesn't exist.. :unsure:

Anyway, I agree about they should put Martini logo with 'Racing' word on Williams instead leaving them and recolor bars blue.. :p They have to learn from what Williams have done to the car at Bahrain GP:
107_3_1396684957.jpg
107_6_1396860942.jpg
Williams-FW36-Bahrain-GP-F1-2014.jpg

:)
Did you find a gameplay video that isn't codemasters??? :D:D:D

Agreed on the "RACING" part

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back