Hello, I would like to make my own F1 Game, with my own drivers. I know how to change the driver names and team names, but I want to change the images of the drivers, can somebody help me? I have another question: Why am I getting a error when I want to change the database of f1 2014?

Did you ever get a reply about using more drivers/teams?

Hey people

First i wish you a nice racing sunday!

I just have two questions.

First: I used Lesleys 2015 mode (thanks for this great mode) but i want to bring back catherham into the game because i like to drive with more than 20 cars. so i bring caterham back but it used the manor livery did anybody know what i have to do?
I bring back the data in F1 Teams // F1 Teams and drivers in the database
did i forget anything?

Second: Is there a chance for me to bring back for example: HRT so i can have maybe 12 13 15 16 teams in the game or is there no chance because there a just 11 slots?

Sorry for my englisch guys.

Thank you for answers

So, F1 2014 came with 11 teams in the season. Recently, I've downloaded @PedroXIII 2017 season mod. And honestly it works flawlessly. I really like the change of the game with his mod.
So, here is the question that pedro himself not answered (yet) to me, as you know the 2017 season only have 10 teams, and the question is:
"How do I put back the 11th team (in GP or career)" ?
"Is it from the database?"
"Which row and column (and value of course) should I change?"

Thank you!
Oh, here is the mod I've talked about
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-mode-2017-super-season.14855/

So, F1 2014 came with 11 teams in the season. Recently, I've downloaded @PedroXIII 2017 season mod. And honestly it works flawlessly. I really like the change of the game with his mod.
So, here is the question that pedro himself not answered (yet) to me, as you know the 2017 season only have 10 teams, and the question is:
"How do I put back the 11th team (in GP or career)" ?
"Is it from the database?"
"Which row and column (and value of course) should I change?"

Thank you!
Oh, here is the mod I've talked about
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-mode-2017-super-season.14855/
It's a little bit tricky as there are many rows you should but back in the database..
create the team in f1_teams, then add the correct drivers in f1_drivers_teams (if he didn't delete them), add the canned_events_teams etc.. etc...
To do it properly, I recommend you to find a clear vanilla database and to open both to find the rows that have been deleted.

Hello, I bought this game a while ago(laptop cant run 2017), and I haven't been able to find a 2D helmet template for career mode helmet. Could someone give me a download link to it? Thank you in advance.

Hey there!
I've got a question. I often see car Skins on another Chassis. So, for example, I have a McLaren Skin for the McLaren car, but it was made on the RedBull Chassis. And I'm wondering how to Change the Chassis of a Team, because I would really like to do Sauber and Caterham both on the RedBull Chassis. I hope you can help me :). Thx in advance

Hey there!
I've got a question. I often see car Skins on another Chassis. So, for example, I have a McLaren Skin for the McLaren car, but it was made on the RedBull Chassis. And I'm wondering how to Change the Chassis of a Team, because I would really like to do Sauber and Caterham both on the RedBull Chassis. I hope you can help me :). Thx in advance

Awaiting answer too1 :D

It is very simple guys, you only have to copy the "Lods" files (low and high) in a cars' folder into the cars' folder you want. Of course you'll have to rename the files the right way. Example :
Putting a RedBull chassis instead of the original Caterham chassis.
Go to cars/rb2/ find rb2_highLOD.pssg and rb2_lowLOD.pssg and copy them into cars/ca2/
Then erase the ca2_highLOD.pssg and ca2_lowLOD.pssg files and rename the RedBull ones to get the Caterham name, is that clear ?

It is very simple guys, you only have to copy the "Lods" files (low and high) in a cars' folder into the cars' folder you want. Of course you'll have to rename the files the right way. Example :
Go to cars/rb2/ find rb2_highLOD.pssg and rb2_lowLOD.pssg and copy them into cars/ca2/
Then erase the ca2_highLOD.pssg and ca2_lowLOD.pssg files and rename the RedBull ones to get the Caterham name, is that clear ?
Ok thanks a lot

I tried it out, and I suppose that I have to edit other files too. Because when i'm in Cockpit or TV pod viex, the car is invisible.
20170917205526_1.jpg

I use 2017 mod with 10 teams recently, but replace the database.bin with the original one, so I can play with 11 teams.
And the problem is !
I cannot use the ultra soft tyre, even on monaco - abu dhabi - neither singapore
How can I enable the ultra soft in the game ? did I need to change specific row in the database ?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%