Tracks f1 2014 mod austria fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesley Buurlage

Simracer Northern Lions Esports
Premium
lesleyyb submitted a new resource:

f1 2014 mod austria fix - hopefully fix

this donwload contains all the files for austria to work, hopefully fixes this the issue in my 2014 mod. otherwise, i don't know what goes wrong.

THIS MOD IS FOR MY 2014 MOD, it is not recommended to use it with another 2014 mod or the original 2013 game

private use only, it's not allowed to upload this mod to another site without permission of me.

Read more about this resource...

This needs incorporating into one of the 3 main mod uploads.

If these fixes as you call them are new part of the mod they need incorporating, but if they are a WIP, then they cannot be uploaded. We do not allow WIP releases.

I've only completed practice, but in both practice and qualifying I'm 8 seconds faster than whoever is in second. I play on expert difficulty. I have tried switching difficulties and it's still the same. I also tried different tracks and there is no problem with the difficulty on other tracks that weren't in you mod, just Austria. I have yet to try the other tracks. It very well could be a problem on my end, so I will try a few more things. It would be great if you could look into this problem as well. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%