Resource icon

Skins F1 2014 Mercedes 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
what do you mean? the car? as i said I don't expect many downloads, it just my first ever try.
Well explain yourself - why did you print screen all of your desktop at that moment instead of just taking a screenshot on the game using F12? Did you want to showcase all the programs you had at the time? Not so hard to understand...

The skin is alright for a first timer though.

Well explain yourself - why did you print screen all of your desktop at that moment instead of just taking a screenshot on the game using F12? Did you want to showcase all the programs you had at the time? Not so hard to understand...

The skin is alright for a first timer though.

When I do what you say my laptop says airplane mod (disable wireless connections) and the files on the bottom for me when I go full screen it never disappears the files are always there but next time I will cut it out.

Hi

You can show your work to other modders in the WIP thread (work in progress).

I don't want to discourage you, but a skin with your name on it, is not going to be used by the rest of our members, so doesn't really need to be uploaded.

So you can show what you are working on here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/the-w-i-p-thread.68655/unread

If you need help, because you need information about skinning/modding, you can post here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/modding-questions-thread.68653/unread

Cheers :)

• Deleted member 161052

@Richárd Gonda Just saying, a masculine at the age of 18 (also 47 which you mentioned) can't be a boy. Instead, the person is an adult.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%