1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Skins F1 2014 Marc Vds Livery 1.0

F12014 Marc Vds Custom Livery

1. Hijomeatman

Hijomeatman

Ratings:
    +1
    Hijomeatman submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Marc Vds Livery - F12014 Marc Vds Custom Livery

Read more about this resource...

2. Hijomeatman

Hijomeatman

Ratings:
    +1
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,124
    You need to upload a few images my friend, almost nobody downloads and installs stuff without seeing it first :thumbsup:

4. Hijomeatman

Hijomeatman

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't have images from in game because I don't play on PC, I made it for a friend, I could upload a PNG image?

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,124
    Whoa ........ hold on a sec .........

Do you mean you have uploaded here just for your friend, a bespoke skin for his car?

If that is the case I will have to delete it, as we are not a file host for personal file/skin swapping. If you need a host to give something to your friend, there are plenty of free choices out there, like google drive, Onedrive, Dropbox, Megaupload etc. Or email it to him if it a small file like this one

This upload section is for mods that everyone can find useful, not just one person.

Cheers :)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  6. Hijomeatman

Hijomeatman

Ratings:
    +1
    It is for anyone, but I made initially going to him, I would like people everyone to see it and use it , Im not sure if it even works because I don't play on PC I just like being creative and making up liveries...

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,124
    That's fine if it's usable by anyone else, by that I mean that if I were to make a skin with 'Graham Laing' plastered down the side of the car, then nobody else would want that ...... unless I had a stalker ;)

Regarding your image .........

You would have to actually upload the image here, not link it as you have, that link goes to your PC Mac hard drive :)

Just edit your post above (assuming you can), click 'Upload a file' (png is OK), and select your image to upload.

If you can't edit the post. make a new post below, with the image uploaded to it, and I'll clean the thread up a bit and display the image correctly (if you can't work it out)

Cheers :)

8. Hijomeatman

Hijomeatman

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes Ive done that, uploaded quite a phew images, check them out! :)

9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,124
    There's only one there. Once you've uploaded an image, click on 'full image' to display it in full. I've just done that for you :)

10. Hijomeatman

Hijomeatman

Ratings:
    +1
    The others are on the other page, update one, theres about 4-5 images there. Put the best one on main part.

• Like Like x 1