1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins F1 2014 Marc Vds Livery 1.0

F12014 Marc Vds Custom Livery

1. Hijomeatman submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Marc Vds Livery - F12014 Marc Vds Custom Livery

Read more about this resource...

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

You need to upload a few images my friend, almost nobody downloads and installs stuff without seeing it first :thumbsup:

3. I don't have images from in game because I don't play on PC, I made it for a friend, I could upload a PNG image?

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Whoa ........ hold on a sec .........

Do you mean you have uploaded here just for your friend, a bespoke skin for his car?

If that is the case I will have to delete it, as we are not a file host for personal file/skin swapping. If you need a host to give something to your friend, there are plenty of free choices out there, like google drive, Onedrive, Dropbox, Megaupload etc. Or email it to him if it a small file like this one

This upload section is for mods that everyone can find useful, not just one person.

Cheers :)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  5. It is for anyone, but I made initially going to him, I would like people everyone to see it and use it , Im not sure if it even works because I don't play on PC I just like being creative and making up liveries...

6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

That's fine if it's usable by anyone else, by that I mean that if I were to make a skin with 'Graham Laing' plastered down the side of the car, then nobody else would want that ...... unless I had a stalker ;)

Regarding your image .........

You would have to actually upload the image here, not link it as you have, that link goes to your PC Mac hard drive :)

Just edit your post above (assuming you can), click 'Upload a file' (png is OK), and select your image to upload.

If you can't edit the post. make a new post below, with the image uploaded to it, and I'll clean the thread up a bit and display the image correctly (if you can't work it out)

Cheers :)

7. Yes Ive done that, uploaded quite a phew images, check them out! :)

8. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

There's only one there. Once you've uploaded an image, click on 'full image' to display it in full. I've just done that for you :)

9. The others are on the other page, update one, theres about 4-5 images there. Put the best one on main part.

• Like Like x 1