Resource icon

Skins F1 2014 Marc Vds Livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Whoa ........ hold on a sec .........

Do you mean you have uploaded here just for your friend, a bespoke skin for his car?

If that is the case I will have to delete it, as we are not a file host for personal file/skin swapping. If you need a host to give something to your friend, there are plenty of free choices out there, like google drive, Onedrive, Dropbox, Megaupload etc. Or email it to him if it a small file like this one

This upload section is for mods that everyone can find useful, not just one person.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
It is for anyone, but I made initially going to him, I would like people everyone to see it and use it , Im not sure if it even works because I don't play on PC I just like being creative and making up liveries...

That's fine if it's usable by anyone else, by that I mean that if I were to make a skin with 'Graham Laing' plastered down the side of the car, then nobody else would want that ...... unless I had a stalker ;)

Regarding your image .........

You would have to actually upload the image here, not link it as you have, that link goes to your PC Mac hard drive :)

Just edit your post above (assuming you can), click 'Upload a file' (png is OK), and select your image to upload.

If you can't edit the post. make a new post below, with the image uploaded to it, and I'll clean the thread up a bit and display the image correctly (if you can't work it out)

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%