Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 - Handling Realism Mod (Pad & Wheel) + Texture Updates 1.41

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi bro. Nice mod.
I am very new to f1 game (my first). Not just the game im even new to the sport f1.
2 days back I read about all the rules of f1 and till nw i didnt even know terms like soft tyres, hard tyres etc. So, I know only basic stuff now. When i play this game as expectef I lose miserably n amateur too!
So i read modding stuff and did some changes in ctf files f monaco (track folder) to improve my speed.
But it went all crazy. I can clock instant 500kph in no time (super acc, super top speed and brakes too)
Although i have reduced it now as it was pointless to win each race.
I managed to learn many modding fields in ctf and their effct. But no luck in steering part.
I tried changing steering rate. Speed at steering rate. Everythng.
But steering doesnt show any effct.
How do i make my car have super handling like that can manage turns v quickly. ? Turn sensitivity and all?
I have steering assists on. So is it because f assists that changing values f steering rate doesnt show effct in game or do i have change smthng else?
Thanks..

basicly if you want car that is easy to drive, then the grip levels are pretty good choise for your purpoise. Also tyre pressure helps turning higher pressure more responsively the car turns. There was alot values that affect the steering for example turning value at slow/ high speed etc.

Hello!
I know it has been like 3 years from when you started this mod but I am just downloaded it and I have massive oversteer, it's unplayable. Any reason why? I tried messing with steer deadzones and such but to no avail. Help please!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back