F1 2014 F1 2014 Game | My thoughts (I got it)

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys. I have F1 2014 game on ps3 and I can tell you that this game has improved a lot in handling system. the feeling is pretty good. without assists in rain is awesome. You can not accelerating out as strong as in past games. I think probably this game is the best codemasters f1 game since 2010.
here in RD i uploaded my lastest videos, enjoy it!! Bye!!

http://www.racedepartment.com/media/albums/f1-2014-the-game.51/

Maybe you need to adjust your settings bud? What is your steering saturation set to? The default wheel settings are no good. I had to adjust my brake saturation and steering saturation. The game feels wonderful now. Same thing with 2013.
I tried to fiddle with settings but didnt get it to feel natural. Only way to get totally linear response is to set all ingame settings to 0, but it still feels very strange. Example upping the saturation makes the steering overresponsive, so its not go.

Last edited:
I tried to fiddle with settings but didnt get it to feel natural. Only way to get totally linear response is to set all ingame settings to 0, but it still feels very strange. Example upping the saturation makes the steering overresponsive, so its not go.

I use a 10% steering saturation and it feels great. I use 8% brake saturation and that makes braking feel normal for me.It sucks for you if you cant find settings that make you feel comfortable. Many of people are enjoying this game. Good luck with the next release... or go check out Assetto Corsa if you haven't already....

Got and tested the game yesterday......with wheel and pad.
Its 2013 v2.
A bit of eye candy here and there, but looks too close to 2013 for a brand new game. Wheel settings are hard to find a good feel and pad is not realistic I think.
Just my opinion, but with the mods from 2013, I find the older game more fun and a lot more intense.
I felt really let down after 30 or so laps. Even the skins don't look good. Hope the modders here at RD get super busy to turn this game into something I wanna play.
My 2 cents

Hi guys. I have F1 2014 game on ps3 and I can tell you that this game has improved a lot in handling system. the feeling is pretty good. without assists in rain is awesome. You can not accelerating out as strong as in past games. I think probably this game is the best codemasters f1 game since 2010.
here in RD i uploaded my lastest videos, enjoy it!! Bye!!

http://www.racedepartment.com/media/albums/f1-2014-the-game.51/
Hi Michael, I had a look at your settings and I noticed you usually use maximum front height and minimum rear height.was wondering: What is the rationale behind the extreme ride height and spring stiffness settings?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%