1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Helmets F1 2014 drivers Helmets 1.2

bespokehelmets

1. T.gavin submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 drivers Helmets - bespokehelmets

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks mate, going to suit up Jules' helmet.

3. Thanks

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  4. Hi all, I have donwloaded and overwritten the files with admin rights in the mentioned folder but I can see only the original helmets henceforward so it seems nothing happened. What is wrong? Please help. Thanks a lot.

5. Where are the other helmets? All i get is Gen 10 vettel bronze helmet?

6. I guess, if you overwritten in the right folder, you are okay.
    You just need to choose your favourite helmet. In "driver information" list there is no preview images of helmets, so for this reason you see them as default skin..but when you play that's fine.
    You can choose numbers, following the images files you see in the archive or in home page here.
    Enjoy

7. You need to download archive rar 1.1 update, around 70mb.
    You find that throught "Version History".

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Thank you

9. thanks

10. Many thanks for your help, I'll try it.

11. Hi, great work firstly. Can anyone work on getting them to view in the options menu. Much appreciated. I seem to remember getting it done for F1 2013 by doing something with the frontend folder. Thanks

12. Oi, Beleza? Eu sou novo Aqui no local ... adoraria ter hum Capacete parágrafo O Meu Jogo f1 2014 ... Eu sou Espanhol, e ferrari, VOCÊ Primeiro Capacete Símbolo ferrari e como núcleos da Espanha e da espanha parágrafo O Meu Modo de Carreira? Obrigado. AINDA Mais.

Attached Files:

• Haha Haha x 2
  13. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

lol you attached a file of your avatar :p

14. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

That's... portuguese? Dude, what the hell.

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. Eu sou novo parágrafo e uma área de: Não sabiá Onde ELE comenta ... ágora Onde eu sei. Estou achando mas Graça. Obrigado

• Haha Haha x 1
  16. |This is an english forum so english only man ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I've just downloaded and installed the files and there has been no change in game with the helmets. They are the same default look on career and proving ground modes, any suggestions as to what i can do, thanks