1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2014 - controller steering assist

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by hyjal, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Amount of steering asssist for controller user makes the driving actually harder than without it.
    Not sure if that is something to do with codemasters "feel the car" or something but this video
    shows very well in multiple corners where steering assist kicks in. (nearly in every corner) since
    you just need to have right speed and steerlock in left or right depends where track goes.

Trying to upload my files for every/wo/men to use as soon as possible.

mod edit - video removed

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...acedepartment-and-f1-2014.93395/#post-1827494

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
  2. It has already been discussed on multiple sites on the internet. The PAD's has both "steering assists" (full lock assist) & traction control.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

pretty pathetic really.... no word of a patch yet either... they are "still deciding".
    I'm done with them. They've given us some great racing in the last few years, both online and off, but lack of support after release and lack of communication on their forum have done it for me. The game is great fun with a wheel offline, online competition is pad favoured and not suited to fair competition atm. Our league carries on in spite of the issue because our members are dedicated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh didnt know since I was really suprised what codemasters did with their "turbo charges" lul but yea,