Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Complete Graphics Overhaul 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Done everything like you said , still same issue.
Only my drivers(amd thing,mouse and those things,flux and chrome)
When I open the clean install it opens without any problems

I have said this is a mid or highend mod. you must use the old efects and normal systemsettings of the vanilla, but I think you´re system is to low. My textures are doubled and the cardetails and reflections costs much performance. The drawing distance and detail of distance is much higher as the detail of F1 2015. I think you play F1 2015 on low settings, the game doesn´t looks good on this settings. Youre graphics mem is to low. I have changed he graphicsbuffersize for all objects. You can look what´s up when you use the tracklodsettings, ornament system settings and tree system settings of the vanilla. This files are in the tracks folder. I think you must play the vanilla version. How much Frames you have in Benchmark with vanilla version? Sorry I see no chance for you´re system..This is agraphics mod that costs performance. When you play on lower details you don´t need this mod.

Yes, but you can also use IGears Basewind files. You can use I Gears TOD FIles for Canada, Catalunya, Australia and Hungaroring. This Lightversions looking better on IGear I Think. You can put this files in this path:\ F1 2014\tracks\circuits. and then the circuit werrte you put in the file.

That is the reason while I said it looks not good but better then vanilla. Yes I will update the spinning leaves. It take a while.

Have you good connections to IGearzone 16? I want that he make a mix of my lighting and use my higher detail for his next revision. I´m in conversation with him but he hated my monaco and singapore update he said to me I have stolen his version. Look at my version it is absoloutely different. I use only all the things that the game gives me. I hate stolen mods. The Ultra Max Mod on this site is from the Germon Site F1 Pole but it works not in this version. You need more then this to files. Ok blah blah. I will fix the shaking and spinning leaves. When you see bugs can you tell me that? Now have FUn with the old engine of F1 2014. (Ironic) ;):roflmao:

no worries about that, we have since collaborated together and ironed it out...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%