F1 2014 F1 2014 - Choose my career mode team!

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
OK, so quite simple really, but before you vote in the poll, take a look at this video

and at my thoughts of each tier of teams
Tier 1 - Red Bull, Mercedes: Pretty much domination every race, wouldn't like that tbh
Tier 2 - Ferrari, Williams, McLaren - Some potential battles with the Merc for the lead, but probably way ahead of the rest of the pack
Tier 3 - Force India, Sauber, Toro Rosso: Fighting for the bottom of the points, possibly mid-points with Force India
Tier 4 - Lotus, Marussia, Caterham: Trying to cope with 1 stop less and get into the points that way (on 50% races it's possible). Lotus might be the best option this way. I wouldn't recommend Caterham too since it's so slow

I had planned to do Marussia but the backmarkers seem to be really slow and awful to drive. Maybe for a RTG career when I get more used to the game.

Going to drive with Legend AI using only corner line

Poll will get closed 21 days from now, so 31st October
--
Mods, if you feel like this is a spam thread then remove it :)

Last edited:
luckily for you, Williams is leading so far, McLaren.. not looking likely

Only thing I don't like on the Williams is that it doesn't have the new steering wheel (even more than the red stripe!) But I think I can mod that so it has the new wheel with the screen

Williams seems pretty popular, so I started it early

quali-12th
race-10th (made a few bad pit calls, could have gotten 5th :(), defending Bottas for the last point. Tyre wear was awful..

I expect better stuff at Malaysia anyway :D Mods you can close this thread now

Started career with Mclaren 100% Distance and Expert AI
In Wet they are humiliating me but on Dry i was able to hang on the pace of the Mercs
Got a Win in Melbourne and P2 in Sepang after Lewis Retired from Lead (Isn't this Obvious ?? ;))
heard about the wet.. luckily I didn't have it in Melbourne :D But the last corner is so OP for the AI cars..

also the forecast for Malaysia is wet.. ouch :speechless:

Malaysia:
quali 6th
Race TBD

Was in 8th until I had a flying 3rd sector on the last hotlap in Q3. And barely made it into Q3 so I was very suprised by my late-session pace, even early session! (in front of Rosberg :confused: )
Race is starting in intermediate conditions, 83% COR (chance of rain). I also run an AI in the rain mod, so it should affect laptime. I hope for a good result :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%