Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Cars 3D Models For Photoshop. 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have the DDS plugin installed and the Ryder PSSG Editor. Neither provides me with and file photoshop will shop in 3D - so im guessing an app the extracts the PSSG file from the game and gives an OBJ file?
You need to have Photoshop Extended version to be able to export models as obj format and so on.. Without the Extended version you won't see any 3D option .

i have that :) - and photoshop cannot open PSSG with the 3D information.
Photoshop will not open a pssg. You need to extract the models from a pssg first using 3dsimed or something else that works. Then open the 3ds model in Photoshop. Photoshop can not extract models from game files.

Photoshop will not open a pssg. You need to extract the models from a pssg first using 3dsimed or something else that works. Then open the 3ds model in Photoshop. Photoshop can not extract models from game files.
I tried using 3dsimed 2.6 - but when i open the helmet model nothing comes out of it. If i extract the textures ... sure i can see the 2D textures but that still doesnt give me a PSD file i can view in 3D :D

upload_2014-10-25_18-3-53.png

This is what i get

Uh How do I open this All I see is a picture of the car and no template and I get an error telling me that Unknown data has been encountered in "Capa 1" and will be discarded.
uh what is this Capa 1? or am I doing something wrong?

Uh How do I open this All I see is a picture of the car and no template and I get an error telling me that Unknown data has been encountered in "Capa 1" and will be discarded.
uh what is this Capa 1? or am I doing something wrong?
Capa 1 is the layer name.
maybe your PS is not able to handle some filetypes?

A don't have Photoshop and I don't know how to work with it but I was wondering, do you have any idea how to fix Williams "mirrored effect" in the modified livery with Martini logo? Does this files help to fix it using Photoshop? Can you do something about it? Thank you!
You can use Paint.net which is free. It doesn't have the same quality (I am using paint.net until I get photoshop) but it is ok. You might need a few plugins though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%