1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc F1 2014 Abu Dhabi Morning Race 2014-11-26

morning race unfortunetaly its not possible to do night to day transtition

1. Richárd Gonda submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Abu dhabi moring race - morning race unfortunetaly its not possible to do night to day transtition

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

*morning :D

Anyways, any pictures?

• Like Like x 2
  3. yes so quick reply :D but after I puplished it I realized that straightaway. there are the pictures ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I've edited the name .......

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do you will make a real versión? with all sessions at the correct hour?:

- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Free Practice 1: 13:00-14:30 .
    - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Free Practice 2: 17:00-18:30.
    - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Free Practice 3: 14:00-15:00.

- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Qualifying: 17:00.

- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: 17:00.

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

6. Of course he won't. All the mod does is take the tod files from Melbourne or another day race and copy them to Abu Dhabi. It isn't a mod at all!

7. plz leave me alone

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I get blamed for uploading stuff like this (that are nothing like this) and get told to remove them! Plus I get comments like this all the time!

9. but you dont have to give revenge to me when I didnt tell anything to you

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. Milos

Milos

There is no practise 1 and 2 on codemasters games. Q3 isn't fully night like it should be though in the original. This mod is suppose to make it a morning race.
    any modification to the game is a mod. But if you have an update it doesn't need a special thread. WIP's go in the WIP thread.
    Basic rules here.
    so? Does that mean you have to act like those "stupid haters"? no.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I am not getting revenge on you. I know you didn't say anything like this to me. But if people are going to post like this on my work well then I can post stuff like this on other people's "Mods"

12. Milos

Milos

Again, if you think they are bad people, why falling on their level when you can be better? Most comments are only there for feedback anyway, and not "hate", like you did above.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Milos

Milos

Trust me, I got a lot of haters to deal with on my own, but still I try to still be a reasonable person. I know how annoying it can be though. Just ignore it and move on (unless it's positive feedback)
    An option is pressing the "ignore" button (go on their profile, it should show up on the top) - if you ignore someone you can't see their posts on the forum. I haven't ignored anyone yet as I don't feel like I really need to.

• Like Like x 2