1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc F1 2014 A.I "Mistakes & Bad Luck" 2.1

Mistakes and Bad luck MOD 2014

1. chianamik submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 A.I "Mistakes & Bad Luck" - Mistakes and Bad luck MOD - perfect for Gustavo Luna 2014 Mod

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Joel

#NR6 Premium Member

English only please!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ....report errors or problems here. thanks
  4. Very nice ! thank you
  5. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

what different to the other one you made, (apart from the HUD)
  6. AI Cars are very slow with vers. II.
    Installed over Luna's 2014 1.2.3.
  7. in theory it should be the opposite. Version 1 contains the part of the difficulty 'more' low. version 2 leave everything unchanged with the original files of the game.
  8. :thumbsup:
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  9. I'm not the fastest driver but yesterday I was doing 1:35:00 on a RB during a quick race at Bahrain, while the PRO AI was doing 1:40-41:00.
  10. version one or two?
  11. 2nd Update II Version
    • Like Like x 1
  12. chianamik updated F1 2014 A.I "Mistakes & Bad Luck" with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. so...all this version is actually different style of playing? not to add up and keep copy.paste .replace all together? If I want to see the new 8 gear and ers hud, I just take the version IV and do all the copy pasta right? :thumbsdown: and what do you mean "not copy the directory frontend" ? don't copy it or what.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  14. yes,the directory "FRONTEND" containing the file of hud.Yes,8 gears only in the file IV.
  15. Joel

#NR6 Premium Member

Does this work in addition to Luna's 2014 mod?