1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2013: Your Top 5 Mods

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Joel, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Joel

#NR6 Premium Member

Share your favourite mods for F1 2013 here!

#5: Williams FW36 + Steering Wheel / Wilmer Chavez
    -This mod is absolutely fantastic. Such a high quality job, with all the goodies that you need!

#4: Romantic Monaco Day to Night Race / Winner
    -I love this track. As a matter of fact it's my favourite one. This mod just makes the experience so much cooler! I know that it's not very realistic, but Monaco at the night is the best!

#3: 2013 "Ultimate Realizm Mod" / chargingcar
    -The title pretty much sums it up. Makes the game a lot better in terms of realism, and that enhances the fun factor a lot!

#2: HD Track Update Series / chargingcar
    -The tracks are improved hugely, and made look so awesome with these mods. Takes away all the wrong advertisements, and replaces them with the real ones!
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/search/850550/?q=HD Track Update Series&o=date&c[title_only]=1

#1: 2014 Season Update / Mr Pibb
    -Everything is changed for 2014 in this mod. The language is replaced, drivers, pit order and more! Only thing I'd change is replace Nürburgring with Hockenheim.

Share your Top 5 too!!!
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Joel

#NR6 Premium Member

Agreed. But there's just so many topics, so it's nice to kinda sum it up here. It's also annoying for some people to search for the best mods. This should make it easier. But I appreciate your opinion.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

He was right though ....... it can't stay here, moving it to where @puffitheone suggested above :)
  4. I really think jrv01 got a good idea and I am glad to learn about MODS that I have no time to test. Btw I don't understand where is the place of such thread since in F1 MODS forum is not possible to post a discussion
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

The mod forum is for mod releases only. Each mod had it's own discussion thread.

There is a mod request sticky thread, a mod questions sticky thread, and a sticky work in progress thread (WIP). So all other posts must be in the F1 2013 forum.

Cheers :)
  7. roger
  8. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

I'm not getting into all those 'What's your vector Victor?', 'Do we have clearance Clarence?' jokes ...... ;) :p

• Haha Haha x 2