1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2013 - What Are You Looking Forward To The Most? - Why?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Dan Hawkins, Aug 13, 2013.

1. So F1 2013 is only around the corner, previews are flying around and screenshots are surfacing all over the web and social media sites.

My question for the F1 2013 community - What are you looking forward to the most? And Why?

Mine would be:
    The old MP4-23 and Brazil, to re-enact Hamilton's WDC win of 2007

2. Don't think you'll be able to drive any McLaren other than this years car. There are only selected cars available in the classic content

3. Mid race save, so I can finally do 100% career races.

4. For this reason alone - there will be mods provided by our great community :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

I really don't care much for the classic content, I mean its obviously a great addition, but it's not the reason I'm buying it.
    I also don't really care about the mid session saving because I play 100% races anyway.

Personally I look forward to the improved AI and being able to have proper battles with them.
    Also the new tyres, if codies have gotten the wearing rates and drop off effects correct then it should be fun trying to manage them.

And if there's any improvements to the weather system (which they say there have been) then that's more than welcome. Haha

EDIT: I'm also looking forward to the new graphics, because their new art director looks to have done a FANTASTIC job, because this is a huge step up in graphics from previous titles, despite having the same consoles to provide for.

6. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

I hope there will be better modding support especially that they announced that for GRID 2 ...

I just want to experience the handling !

7. +1 !!!!! :D

8. its 2008 he won it

9. For me it would be improved AI, and tire (tyre) wear rates.