F1 2013 F1 2013 The Game Released on Steam

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 The Game Released on Steam

Codemasters have released their fifth installment of the popular Formula 1 game. The 2013 PC edition is now out on Steam.

The 2013 edition features all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA Formula 1 World Championship plus, for the first time, classic content.

If you have picked up the game already (or are going to) we invite you to our new F1 2013 forums that hosts tons of discussions already....
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

I'm so excited to play, but this is my problem.

I tried to buy yesterday but I don't know why, my credit card avoided the purchase and the message is "your credit card did not approve this transaction". :(:(

Now at the steam site to buy, the currency must be Real (I'm brazilian). My credit card company Bradesco (one of the biggest brazilian bank) says to buy abroad you must select the original currency, in this case, american dollar.

After, I tried at "boacompra" but believe or not, after you buy, you must wait for 2 days. Another problem just to cancel what my credit card says I bought but the "boacompra" says I have to wait for 2 days.

I don't knot "how" to buy a game....

I don't know what you have been playing but the F1 2013 I played is pretty awesome. No its no rF2 in the physics and handling department but not too "arcady" either for my taste. The Graphics are amazing, fast load times, very polished overall and once you turn off aids the tail will start sliding, the car jumps over kerbs and so on. I particular like the handling in the wet. And the sounds seem to be a huge improvement as well. Overall I can recommend it to anyone but the hardcore elitist.

I don't know what you have been playing but the F1 2013 I played is pretty awesome. No its no rF2 in the physics and handling department but not too "arcady" either for my taste. The Graphics are amazing, fast load times, very polished overall and once you turn off aids the tail will start sliding, the car jumps over kerbs and so on. I particular like the handling in the wet. And the sounds seem to be a huge improvement as well. Overall I can recommend it to anyone but the hardcore elitist.
Agreed!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back