1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2013 The Game: Charles Pic CGI

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Bram, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 The Game: Charles Pic CGI

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Meet the new game, same as the old game.

Perhaps after Catalunya they were demoing a new, "freshly stripped by scallies" rendition of Valencia with no trackside lights or timing cables ;-)
  3. Good thing that they spend time getting the faces right.

Codemasters truly knows what is important in a racing game...lol ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Pre-emptive, aren't they? re: CAterham possiblly letting F1 2013 out of CM's bag. :D

Anyone feel like taking stabs as to what features the game might have and what some would like to see added or taken out? Personally, I would like to see a full grid size for online races.

I've never owned a CM F1 game to be fair, but I was wondering what the online league mode is like for F1 '12. Were the cars performing more equally there?
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Amen, plus finally dedicated server support for PC. Absolute madness that after three years they still haven't developed this. Game has so much more potential with proper online play.
  6. Maybe it will be full grid size online since there will only be 22 drivers. I'm looking forward to the announcement of 2013 :)
  7. i want rFactor pro in my garage!
  8. Here Here to the full grid. I think 99.9% of the community is asking for that. I'd also like to see a multiplayer practice session added as this would be a great way to test race setups without the pressure of getting a proper time in.
  9. what about control of your car when pitting, I hate the auto pitting, oh and a proper save replay option would be nice

10. :p

Next year, they will add the ability to use a mouse in-game.
  11. thats next gen btw. not for f12013. CM were just demonstrating what they have in store for next gen. (ie. PS4 etc.)
  12. Ok, but Charles Pic will he drove next years for sure or he can be push away for an other driver... if yes, they waste time to do his face XD
  13. yep you are right! though it was probably an experiment. so they gained knowledge anyway.