F1 2013 F1 2013 The Game Announced

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 The Game Announced

Codemasters today announced that F1 2013 will launch worldwide this fall for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.

This year’s title will feature a new gameplay mode called F1 Classics giving fans the chance to race classic cars on iconic circuits against legendary drivers for the first time in Codemasters’ award-winning series.

To mark the announcement, Codemasters has released a trailer teasing some of the iconic cars that will feature in F1 Classics, showcasing a brief evolution...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
CM to release another buggy piece of crap. Just go to the codemasters forums and you'll see what I mean. That's for all platforms.
Why bother being coming on here to say that? Keep it to yourself.
It's called FEEDBACK! Why do you, personally, see yourself as being responsible for attempting to stop Codemasters customers from expressing their opinions on their products in a place where administrators blatantly invite them to do so, by having a 'comments' box?

NEWS FLASH: Life is not all rosie wosie and full of sparkles, there's a lot of crap that goes on and there are a lot of people who are miserable about said crap. I think the question should be more like: Why don't you keep your opinions on other people's posts to yourself, instead of attempting to silence people who have experience of Codemasters modern business plan of 'churn it out quick, fix bugs later... If at all.'?

I think it looks good, although whether it really IS good remains to be seen, as Codies have been so lazy with their coding of late. Grid 2 was a horrible flop and a huge disappointment from the first instalment; with trademarks like this surrounding them, I'll have to see some incredible stuff before I part with my money for it, especially as I guess I'll need to activate it with Steam, which is another huge reason to stay clear of a game for me.

The future of gaming does look cloudy, especially for PC gamers and especially if you're into driving. :(

It's called FEEDBACK! Why do you, personally, see yourself as being responsible for attempting to stop Codemasters customers from expressing their opinions on their products in a place where administrators blatantly invite them to do so, by having a 'comments' box?

NEWS FLASH: Life is not all rosie wosie and full of sparkles, there's a lot of crap that goes on and there are a lot of people who are miserable about said crap. I think the question should be more like: Why don't you keep your opinions on other people's posts to yourself, instead of attempting to silence people who have experience of Codemasters modern business plan of 'churn it out quick, fix bugs later... If at all.'?

1) It can hardly be considered "feedback" if he hasn't got any first hand experience of playing the game. All that's been seen are some screenshots and a couple of videos. To give feedback you need first hand experience. He was just commenting typically hateful dross, with no constructiveness about it.

2) I'm absolutely not trying to stop people from publishing opinions on a site that encourages such behavior. However expressing your opinion should be within reason, especially If you have zero first hand experience of a product.

3) The idea that game companies have a "churn it out quick, fix bugs later... If at all." mentality is complete rubbish. Designing and programming a game to try and replicate a sport as complex as Formula 1 is no easy task. Of course there will be bugs (Show me one game that doesn't have a single bug, and I'll show you a liar), but at least Codemasters released several patches last year to help fix the problems, and now F1 2012 is one of the better racing games available.

Codemasters make a classics "mod" without the greatest cars for 80s like the McLaren Honda 88-91 or Lotus 98T-99T etc..... And also they dont put world greatest drivers of all time like Ayrton Senna and Gilles Villeneuve.... I hope they will Watch people commentary , add Senna and his cars.. a lot of people ask codemasters about that

• Deleted member 140946

Τhey wanted drivers that are still alive (that's why Ayrton isn't in the game). Top drivers from that era are dead.

Jack Brabham is alive, Niki Lauda, Jackie Stewart, Emerson Fittipaldi
Many racers died on track from that period, some could still be alive.
Also popularity would be huge if Lauda togehter with Hunt on Nordschleife, they can't put Hunt in the game because he is dead, but it can be used in a movie????
Also rather Mika Hakkinen than Coulthard, Mika is legend in so many ways.

Man, u guys like to bitch up very much and only think negative about this and that:O_o: , its...wow, never satisfied of anything, at least they did a part of classics, what if they never did it?

I'm surprised you guys dont ask F1 since Jesus times

Codemasters make a classics "mod" without the greatest cars for 80s like the McLaren Honda 88-91 or Lotus 98T-99T etc..... And also they dont put world greatest drivers of all time like Ayrton Senna and Gilles Villeneuve.... I hope they will Watch people commentary , add Senna and his cars.. a lot of people ask codemasters about that

Steve wrote that they only used to still alive drivers, that about Senna's name.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%