Resource icon

Misc F1 2013 The Current 2013 3D Photoshop Models and Keyshot Models 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey i cant seem to get this to work when i open the Photoshop file Photoshop says rasterize 3d layer if i click yes it goes to a flat 2d image of bird eye view of car and there's no different layers to edit just a flat 2d car if i click cancel it closes it so what am i missing ? a plugin? or something?

hey i cant seem to get this to work when i open the Photoshop file Photoshop says rasterize 3d layer if i click yes it goes to a flat 2d image of bird eye view of car and there's no different layers to edit just a flat 2d car if i click cancel it closes it so what am i missing ? a plugin? or something?
you need extended version of photoshop for working on 3D model.

I know this is a noob question, but can you please explane me, how i paint the car ;). Ones ive seen a tutorial for helmet. I think i paint it like the same, but ive lost the video. Please help me:(

The templates for the 90's cars are exactly the same as all the others.....lots of mirroring. I've seen them.

j2nq.jpg

How did you see them?
or could you at least reupload the Williams texture? Would be extremely helpful from you!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%