Resource icon

Misc F1 2013 The Current 2013 3D Photoshop Models and Keyshot Models 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
No we cannot re-import modded car shapes back into game.

I cannot see it happening in the near future either.

I also wanted to make a request if I could do hrt skin and replace it with the marussia or caterham, thanks

Attachments

• l6049838.jpg
    l6049838.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 399
I also wanted to make a request if I could do hrt skin and replace it with the marussia or caterham, thanks
You keep trolling threads asking this same question over and over and over again.

There is a request section, and I believe you were warned that if you continued to do this, a ban wasn't too far away for you on the horizon.

hello guys, does anyone have a photoshop 3D model for F1 2012 (i'm on a mac and it's the only version available :/) ? I didn't find it on the F12012 threads

Great work! a question, KeyShot models are untextured, if that is how you apply the texture of each car. Thanks Greetings

Great work! a question, KeyShot models are untextured, if that is how you apply the texture of each car. Thanks Greetings
Simply in keyshot import the textures that you made for a seperate car. ( Note that you shouldn't import a texture that is made for example to ferrari model onto for example : Redbull cause it will look like a messup)

Simply in keyshot import the textures that you made for a seperate car. ( Note that you shouldn't import a texture that is made for example to ferrari model onto for example : Redbull cause it will look like a messup)
thank you very much friend!!!

can you tell me how to switch between the 3d and 2d texture, 1 time PS did it automaticly but know he doesn't and i can't find the way how to switch between them

can you tell me how to switch between the 3d and 2d texture, 1 time PS did it automaticly but know he doesn't and i can't find the way how to switch between them
1. Load a .PSB file

2. On the "Layers" tab background should be split into several stuff, you need to double click the **2_main.tga.dds (** meaning the car)

3. Change that texture (when you change look at the .PSB, and wait for Photoshop to apply changes

4. When you're finished changng save the **2_main.tga.dds AS A .DDS FILE, and CHANGE DIRECTORY.
The directory you have been given is C://Users/<USER NAME>/AppData/Local/Temp (with Win7)

5. Save the .PSB if you want to make more changes to your skin (you can skip this step)

fo
1. Load a .PSB file

2. On the "Layers" tab background should be split into several stuff, you need to double click the **2_main.tga.dds (** meaning the car)

3. Change that texture (when you change look at the .PSB, and wait for Photoshop to apply changes

4. When you're finished changng save the **2_main.tga.dds AS A .DDS FILE, and CHANGE DIRECTORY.
The directory you have been given is C://Users/<USER NAME>/AppData/Local/Temp (with Win7)

5. Save the .PSB if you want to make more changes to your skin (you can skip this step)
found it ! thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back