• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2013 Team logo edit

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by wilberforce3, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilberforce3

wilberforce3

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi people have a technical issue here with changing the Marussia team logo to one i have created i am replace the one I exported reimaged on photoshop saved back to dds but when i import the image back to Lg_marussia it shows in black and white and chopped in half. :(
    Please help folks

Will

2. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,975
    Hi Will.
    i see you're seeking a help about modding in F1 2013 - the Game, but you posted your question in a wrong thread.

this thread is just for Formula 1 discussion..... in real life/real racing terms. not for the game.

heres the thread that your post should be put into. http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/f1-2013-mods.13/
    and about modding questions, here is the proper thread http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/modding-questions-thread.68653/. the members would be glad to help you solve your problems.

cheers. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. wilberforce3

wilberforce3

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks Henky, didn't know where to start the thread for mods

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,461
    Thread moved to the F1 2013 game forums

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,146
    Actually I am locking this thread, as I have already merged an identical post from the modding forum into the correct modding questions sticky thread that Henky linked to above

/locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.