F1 2013 Season Mod (W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GP..... should i say more :sneaky:
t9007.gif

Guys, are you planning to keep the teams and retexture over the default ones, or, you'll replace the car chassis?
I ask that because there's a big chance of no Platypus nose next year, so maybe using only McLaren and Marussia chassis for the skins?
Anyway, thanks for the great work, probably will play a completely modded F1 2012 instead of Oficial F1 2013 by CM.

Guys, are you planning to keep the teams and retexture over the default ones, or, you'll replace the car chassis?
I ask that because there's a big chance of no Platypus nose next year, so maybe using only McLaren and Marussia chassis for the skins?
Anyway, thanks for the great work, probably will play a completely modded F1 2012 instead of Oficial F1 2013 by CM.

I prefer 3D models nearest the original cars, so i think itll be non platy

I do not know who will make the car for our mod! The project is now engaged in 4 people. Two of them make helmets, and the third Textures packs. Everything else I do. Unfortunately there were some differences. Now the work is suspended, but will resume on January 1.Plans to make race cars to default 3d models and modified.
Soon, new details about the mod and surprise;)

• Deleted member 137812

Max Chilton (Marussia) and Romain Grosjean (Lotus) confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%