1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2013 Resource Manager

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Steven Poirier, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Hi all

With 2012 ressource manager, we got not enough categories on it like juste Skin, Apparel and Misc. So i want your opinion about my suggest

Car Skin ( for single car skin )
    Helmet ( for helmet pack or single )
    Data ( language files, any Cam tweak, Realism tweak and Database)
    Complete Mod ( full season mod )
    Misc ( Anything else wont be put up here)
    Tools/Template ( ML 2166 template and all other usefuill tool )

Bram Hengeveld

• Like Like x 8
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Just you know, I have seen this. I have added this subject to a discussion we are having about the F1 2013 forum layout.

• Like Like x 1
  3. good ;)

4. I like the idea tbh Schifty, it's a good way to have everything really organised and really easy to find, instead of having to go through a category of everything else.

What does everyone else think on this?

5. It will be easy if we have every thing organised like Schifty said.
    I was hoping RD do this soon.

6. Can you make something about modding forum, for all game section.....

Still a lot of people flood this section with question..... so can you give the permission only for modder to create post..... and everyone else can only reply on a tread.

An other possiblity, give to anybody no right to create post on the mod section, i mean only uploaded files can be able to create a new tread link with a new ressource

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

1st point - Who are the modders? Ignoring that I am a moderator. If decide to skin a car this week, because I fancy doing it, I can't upload it ..... I am not a 'modder' :(

2nd Point - I actually quite like that idea, I just do not know whether it is technically possible to set such permissions with the current website CMS system. :unsure: :thumbsup:

8. Not sure if thats actually possible on XenForo, without having to change usergroups. The big one that Graham said - who are the modders? What about new guys?

9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Its possible when you create an extra usergroup. But the spin off work that creates with permissions is a nightmare so that will not happen :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. i agree with Dan it will be alot better than going from page to page to find what you are looking for

11. Can't you simply remove 'start new discussion' button from specific sub-forum? Of course, it's possible that new comer will create request or question thread in main forum. But it can avoid mess of mod sub-forum, at least.

12. No mate, Only by locking it (preventing ANYONE from posting) *I think*

We will talk about this suggestion - and any others for that matter - so keep them coming 10/10 schifty.

13. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

I miss the "Team Pack" at Schifty's list. So you know you get car skins, garages, pit crew, racing crew, frontend (maybe interiors).

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Winner Winner x 1