F1 2013 F1 2013 Resource Manager

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all

With 2012 ressource manager, we got not enough categories on it like juste Skin, Apparel and Misc. So i want your opinion about my suggest

Car Skin ( for single car skin )
Helmet ( for helmet pack or single )
Data ( language files, any Cam tweak, Realism tweak and Database)
Complete Mod ( full season mod )
Misc ( Anything else wont be put up here)
Tools/Template ( ML 2166 template and all other usefuill tool )

Bram Hengeveld

Can you make something about modding forum, for all game section.....

Still a lot of people flood this section with question..... so can you give the permission only for modder to create post..... and everyone else can only reply on a tread.

An other possiblity, give to anybody no right to create post on the mod section, i mean only uploaded files can be able to create a new tread link with a new ressource

1st point - Who are the modders? Ignoring that I am a moderator. If decide to skin a car this week, because I fancy doing it, I can't upload it ..... I am not a 'modder' :(

2nd Point - I actually quite like that idea, I just do not know whether it is technically possible to set such permissions with the current website CMS system. :unsure: :thumbsup:

Can't you simply remove 'start new discussion' button from specific sub-forum? Of course, it's possible that new comer will create request or question thread in main forum. But it can avoid mess of mod sub-forum, at least.

Can't you simply remove 'start new discussion' button from specific sub-forum? Of course, it's possible that new comer will create request or question thread in main forum. But it can avoid mess of mod sub-forum, at least.
No mate, Only by locking it (preventing ANYONE from posting) *I think*

We will talk about this suggestion - and any others for that matter - so keep them coming 10/10 schifty.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back