• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2013: Looking For Co-Op Partner

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Joel, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

Ratings:
    +1,792
    Hi! I'd like to start co-op with someone here. Times for the races would be around 3PM GMT on weekdays. Maybe different times on the weekends if I have time.

Difficulty: Legend (or expert, but that may be too easy)
    Team: Your choice
    Nr. 1 Driver: Your choice
    Platform: PC

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  2. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

Ratings:
    +1,792
    Race Length: 25% or 50%

3. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,508
    PC PS3 or xbox 360?
    I'm already in a co-op with someone and live in a different timezone, but there might be others about that aren't.

4. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

Ratings:
    +1,792
    PC. Forgot to mention.

5. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

Ratings:
    +1,792
    Doesn't matter if you live on the other side of the world. Just to be free at 3PM GMT is enough. :)

6. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

Ratings:
    +1,792
    Anybody? :)

7. Steve Sperry

Steve Sperry

Ratings:
    +10
    How do Mate. I have been thinking about doing coop for a while now. Unfortunately Im in the middle of home renovation at present, but by end of March I will be ready to commit time. Im a shift worker so will be available 3pm quite alot during a working month.

So, if you get to March and still don't have a partner, I'd be more than happy to do some coop. I would say at Legendary level Id be looking at midfield finshes at the moment, still lots to learn, but thats the idea right? ;)

My Steam ID is __sds__.

8. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

Ratings:
    +1,792
    I added someone called sds1986... Is that you? That person was all I could find with that search...

9. Steve Sperry

Steve Sperry

Ratings:
    +10
    Nah, thats not me :) There are two underscores either side of "sds". Or to save time give me your ID and I'll add you

10. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

Ratings:
    +1,792
    Steam ID: Jarvis01

11. Steve Sperry

Steve Sperry

Ratings:
    +10
    Have already sent an invite Mate, if I got the right you!

12. DERDER

DERDER

Ratings:
    +0
    are you still looking for someone?

13. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

Ratings:
    +1,792
    If Steve is still free, then no. But if he gets too busy, I'll be sure to inform you. What's your Steam ID?

14. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

Ratings:
    +1,792
    He also hasn't been online for over 20 days, so that might be a sign... Are the times okay for you?

15. Steve Sperry

Steve Sperry

Ratings:
    +10
    Hello Again :)

To keep you informed, it doesn`t look like my home renovation will be complete until second week in April :( sorry to say.
    When its done I will be spending any remaining monies on a new rig, which will no doubt take some setting up. So I guess what Im sayin is it will be mid to end of April before I can commit to a CoOp. If you`re still looking for a partner or willing to wait until then I guarantee you full commitment. If you find someone before then, good luck and happy racing.

16. Joel

Joel
    #NR6

Ratings:
    +1,792
    So far I haven't gotten any extra friend requests, so I will hold out and see if anyone comes along. If nobody does, I'll be sure to wait for you.

17. Steve Sperry

Steve Sperry

Ratings:
    +10
    OK Mate, Good luck til then.