F1 2013 F1 2013: Looking For Co-Op Partner

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Joel

#NR6
Hi! I'd like to start co-op with someone here. Times for the races would be around 3PM GMT on weekdays. Maybe different times on the weekends if I have time.

Difficulty: Legend (or expert, but that may be too easy)
Team: Your choice
Nr. 1 Driver: Your choice
Platform: PC

Last edited:
How do Mate. I have been thinking about doing coop for a while now. Unfortunately Im in the middle of home renovation at present, but by end of March I will be ready to commit time. Im a shift worker so will be available 3pm quite alot during a working month.

So, if you get to March and still don't have a partner, I'd be more than happy to do some coop. I would say at Legendary level Id be looking at midfield finshes at the moment, still lots to learn, but thats the idea right? ;)

My Steam ID is __sds__.

Hello Again :)

To keep you informed, it doesn`t look like my home renovation will be complete until second week in April :( sorry to say.
When its done I will be spending any remaining monies on a new rig, which will no doubt take some setting up. So I guess what Im sayin is it will be mid to end of April before I can commit to a CoOp. If you`re still looking for a partner or willing to wait until then I guarantee you full commitment. If you find someone before then, good luck and happy racing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 469 38.9%