1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2013: Looking For Co-Op Partner

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Joel, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

Hi! I'd like to start co-op with someone here. Times for the races would be around 3PM GMT on weekdays. Maybe different times on the weekends if I have time.

Difficulty: Legend (or expert, but that may be too easy)
    Team: Your choice
    Nr. 1 Driver: Your choice
    Platform: PC

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  2. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

Race Length: 25% or 50%

3. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

PC PS3 or xbox 360?
    I'm already in a co-op with someone and live in a different timezone, but there might be others about that aren't.

4. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

PC. Forgot to mention.

5. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

Doesn't matter if you live on the other side of the world. Just to be free at 3PM GMT is enough. :)

6. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

Anybody? :)

7. How do Mate. I have been thinking about doing coop for a while now. Unfortunately Im in the middle of home renovation at present, but by end of March I will be ready to commit time. Im a shift worker so will be available 3pm quite alot during a working month.

So, if you get to March and still don't have a partner, I'd be more than happy to do some coop. I would say at Legendary level Id be looking at midfield finshes at the moment, still lots to learn, but thats the idea right? ;)

My Steam ID is __sds__.

8. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

I added someone called sds1986... Is that you? That person was all I could find with that search...

9. Nah, thats not me :) There are two underscores either side of "sds". Or to save time give me your ID and I'll add you

10. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

Steam ID: Jarvis01

11. Have already sent an invite Mate, if I got the right you!

12. are you still looking for someone?

13. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

If Steve is still free, then no. But if he gets too busy, I'll be sure to inform you. What's your Steam ID?

14. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

He also hasn't been online for over 20 days, so that might be a sign... Are the times okay for you?

15. Hello Again :)

To keep you informed, it doesn`t look like my home renovation will be complete until second week in April :( sorry to say.
    When its done I will be spending any remaining monies on a new rig, which will no doubt take some setting up. So I guess what Im sayin is it will be mid to end of April before I can commit to a CoOp. If you`re still looking for a partner or willing to wait until then I guarantee you full commitment. If you find someone before then, good luck and happy racing.

16. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

So far I haven't gotten any extra friend requests, so I will hold out and see if anyone comes along. If nobody does, I'll be sure to wait for you.

17. OK Mate, Good luck til then.