Resource icon

Apparel F1 2013 Gloves & Suits 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Its a HD mod. When you put to much HD stuff your game will have some lag.
But it can also be LQ as the Mod V1tek cars in 2013 because I put them in LQ but just add the gloves and goes very badly.

Then I replaced the files in the McLarens and now work, only that the gloves are a mirror, that is, the logo you see at the other opposite wise glove.
In gloves Button is written in a "Jenson" and in, other "nosneJ"
solve and please excuse the disorder

This Mod is Awesome! Excellent work Mate! :thumbsup:
Downloaded it right now! ;)
But right now I have a favor to ask you:
Could you do the Ferrari suit with old White Gloves used in past?
Thanks anyway :)

But it can also be LQ as the Mod V1tek cars in 2013 because I put them in LQ but just add the gloves and goes very badly.

Then I replaced the files in the McLarens and now work, only that the gloves are a mirror, that is, the logo you see at the other opposite wise glove.
In gloves Button is written in a "Jenson" and in, other "nosneJ"
solve and please excuse the disorder
You have corret the gloves?

I installed the new Mod and after trying it I noticed that the gloves are still in the mirror and McLaren are still reversed. Sure you have updated the Mod? The files are identical :confused:

I can t fix mirrored gloves :( McLaren should be fine i check it ;)
You can't correct the gloves in the mirror? Then it's a problem: (
Perez is still in McLaren livery_00 and Button, why you can not put them right. Were reversed in the mod because of VTEK Button and instead should be livery_00 and Perez. You'd put them right

Can't you just edit the separate logos DDS instead of using the glove thing?

Yes you can. It would be far easier and would look better.

But they do have set presets on where they are placed on the glove.

And most people don't seem to mind the mirrored thing. I can't stand it personally but it seems to go down well with most.

The only other problem is the lack of logos when you driver for a team in career mode.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back