F1 2013 f1 2013 full race replay?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys.

I've been getting really into f1 2013 lately. And as a huge PC racer, I love watching my replays at the end of the race. How ever, there is no option for it. I'm playing on PC (steam) with the xbox one controller. I've tried hitting f1 and all other things i've seen in google. Am I missing something?

You can only replay immediately at the end of the race.

Sorry, it's not possible replay the race once you have left the race. It's not been possible for a couple of years.

It's a feature that many people would like, but it never gets included. I guess that their game engine just isn't up to it.

In F1 2010 and F1 2011 it was possible ........ just. It used a convoluted way of doing it, by creating a special game shortcut, with a command line command that switched the game into replay mode, that will use the replay file.

Even the current system which you playback at the end of the race (without leaving the track) is limited. That limit is somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes (I think). This limits it to a 50% race really.

Oh ...... I have just read your post again, do you mean that you cannot replay at all?

On the keyboard the whole replay system is controlled using the keys F1 to F8 (if I remember correctly)

Last edited:
OK you are pressing the wrong key.

I have a MS Controller, but don't use it for driving, but I have just plugged it in.

With the keyboard and a wheel it's the F1 key, but with the MS Controller it changed to what is the BACK button on my controller, which look like the play button of a video recorder. It's the highlighted button in the below picture

F12013-replay.jpg

thanks for the replies, I have a replay while in game. Just a short replay for the flashbacks. But if I want to watch my whole replay, I hit the replay button as soon as I cross the finish line? (I usually race 25%) so 40mins would be fine. How ever, when I replay for a flashback I only have a short replay.

Not as soon as you cross the finish line, but during the display of the results screen, a replay will be available, and a replay option shown on the screen. It works as long as you don't leave the track and go back to the main menu.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back