Resource icon

Misc f1 2013 ferrari f138 model 2011 FIXED fonts and IN-game appearence 2013-08-27

Login or Register an account to download this content
The mirrors are transparent because this is a 2011 car model.

In the 2011 game the mirrors were in the interiors folder as part of the steering wheel setup.

In 2012 the mirrors are actually part of the main car livery. So if you use a 2011 model the texture for that model didn't have mirrors included in the main texture folder or model.

Hence the 2012 game model still looks for mirrors from the main livery model, but they aren't there as they are part of the 2011 main livery model, so they won't show up and are just missing.

The mirrors are transparent because this is a 2011 car model.

In the 2011 game the mirrors were in the interiors folder as part of the steering wheel setup.

In 2012 the mirrors are actually part of the main car livery. So if you use a 2011 model the texture for that model didn't have mirrors included in the main texture folder or model.

Hence the 2012 game model still looks for mirrors from the main livery model, but they aren't there as they are part of the 2011 main livery model, so they won't show up and are just missing.
I made this my only project @ the time and spent 10 days straight trying to solve it , The main issue is that even though I know all the information I re did was correct as it opened up inside 3DSimed and was perfect ,, The files are Protected so the game knows it his not the Original file, The only way to solve these issues is for someone who has a 360Dev Kit , Or Phyreengine just to simply resave the file as a PSSG , I Have Phyreengine setup but it his not registered , Meaning I am not a registered member of the Sony SDK Publisher development programme I have Contacted them and they Directed me , To the correct place , But once again you need to be a Registered software programme, So unless Petar from Ryder25 can find a way to resave the Protected file so the game can read it these types of Mods are not worth spending time on ,
I honestly like to achieve Perfection in my work and accept nothing less than a 9.5 out of 10 ,,, This mod as it sits I would only give it a 3 t 3.1 , This is why I do not have it installed on my PC.

Mayby if I would have got some help as I did ask a Couple of the best DataBase people on RaceDepartment who came recommended this mod might have been finished after changing the DataBase but I had no replies to my request.

so im just online with my phone and wanna ask : does this mean the 2011 ferarrie works 100 percent correctly now ? of yes than you are really both the greatest and it would be fantastic if you could make the mclaren now. because im one of those who wont buy f1 2013 if the 2011 cars are all able to put in game. thank you guys

so im just online with my phone and wanna ask : does this mean the 2011 ferarrie works 100 percent correctly now ? of yes than you are really both the greatest and it would be fantastic if you could make the mclaren now. because im one of those who wont buy f1 2013 if the 2011 cars are all able to put in game. thank you guys

yes man everything works fine :D

really great job. can you importe the 2011 mclaren pleases ? it looks the most similar. much more than mercedes !
thanks for your awesome work !

massa's gloves are white when you play as him or when second driver in career
upload_2013-10-6_23-7-47.png

Attachments

• upload_2013-10-6_23-6-47.png
    upload_2013-10-6_23-6-47.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No