Resource icon

Misc f1 2013 ferrari f138 model 2011 FIXED fonts and IN-game appearence 2013-08-27

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am really hoping that you asked @chargingcar if it was ok to to upload his modified work first?

Thought have very correctly given him the credit for the original work. It is always a good idea diplomatically to ask the original modder first.

Using another person's mod as a base for your own mod is quite common, but it can also cause some horrible arguments in the forum, and lots of bad feeling.

If you have already done this, then please ignore me :)

If you haven't, you might want to think about PM'ing him soon .....

Cheers
Graham

I am really hoping that you asked @chargingcar if it was ok to to upload his modified work first?

Thought have very correctly given him the credit for the original work. It is always a good idea diplomatically to ask the original modder first.

Using another person's mod as a base for your own mod is quite common, but it can also cause some horrible arguments in the forum, and lots of bad feeling.

Cheers
Graham

OHHHHHHH :sick: :cry: i didnt ask him !!! and i wanted to put this update in his thread but i didnt finf the ADD resource in the thread !!! im soooo sorry you are 100% right !!! :notworthy: but hopefully he will not have a problem i only modified the fonts and fixed the in-game appearance !!!

Cheers
Graham
I am not like other people m8 , Not one bit I am just here to try and improve things as I work on my own I like to hear in the comments from you guy,s what you think and if any one can improve things further for the better of the community then thats awesome with me,;)
I tried for 10 days to bring the Mirrors and tried everything , Even asked a couple of people if they knew anyone who had better experience with me on the databse,
I contacted 2 of the best people who was recommended and never had a reply!!!
They just like to get the credit or something do not know I just want to improve things and could not care less who gets the credit,

I am not like other people m8 , Not one bit I am just here to try and improve things as I work on my own I like to hear in the comments from you guy,s what you think and if any one can improve things further for the better of the community then thats awesome with me,;)
I tried for 10 days to bring the Mirrors and tried everything , Even asked a couple of people if they knew anyone who had better experience with me on the databse,
I contacted 2 of the best people who was recommended and never had a reply!!!
They just like to get the credit or something do not know I just want to improve things and could not care less who gets the credit,

thank you sooooo much an epic modder and a person as well :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i was was so happy with your work and still am !! and looking forward for more of your legendary work !!! by the way can you make the Mercedes AMG it would awesome than ks :D:D

Cheers
Graham
No one dis ask but that is ok with me , Would have been nice but no concern of mine:)

thank you sooooo much an epic modder and a person as well :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i was was so happy with your work and still am !! and looking forward for more of your legendary work !!! by the way can you make the Mercedes AMG it would awesome than ks :D:D
I wanted to do a Epic Mod ,, It is hard when I try everything I am capable of doing myself and ask for help from the community and no one was interested in helping me:thumbsdown:
I understand that people want these cars to play with I also like to play with awesome Mods myself .
I only like creating things for myself and then share them but 7 times out of 10 I always receive comments from people and it depresses me, After spending nearly 2 weeks on some Mods then to get a comment saying that I copied and pasted , Or just took it from the last game without modifying it,
I am currently working on about 10 2013 Mods but have not yet decided if I want to upload them
Thinking of setting my own website up and disabling comments as not to get depressed by comments off people.

Who the hell cares about comments. Check your downloads, that's what counts. I've got an own forum running only for an asian game I translated into english. Several hundreds of users registered and downloaded the files, barely 10 posted a comment or gave a thanks. Who cares, I see hundreds of gamers using my stuff, that's enough satisfaction, at least for me :D

First of all, mods shouldn't be done for likes or comments......should be done to pass on and be used by whoever wishes to use them.

But in saying that I fully understand what you mean, constructive criticism should be and is fine, negative criticism....well I don't see the point unless it's just being used as a tool to wind up the original modder.

If and when such instances occur, and it bothers you that much.....just pull the mod and let the people with nothing constructive to say do better for themselves.

I have a Mod that is insane I have got the Tires to look like real life , Ready for 2013 , I would upload it now but do not want the settings stolen only for someone else to reupload as there own work,,:thumbsup:

told you an EPIC MODDER U ARE MATE u just upload and we download :p !! dont care about the others or the what the others say !!! just as @Melphiz said we dont care about the comments and other stupid things we believe in you and your work !!! and keep it up !!! :):):):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: btw you got me very curious about the tyre mod of yours :inlove::p:p:p:p:p:p

Reactions: CC
First of all, mods shouldn't be done for likes or comments......should be done to pass on and be used by whoever wishes to use them.

But in saying that I fully understand what you mean, constructive criticism should be and is fine, negative criticism....well I don't see the point unless it's just being used as a tool to wind up the original modder.

If and when such instances occur, and it bothers you that much.....just pull the mod and let the people with nothing constructive to say do better for themselves.

nicely said @ML2166 ;)

I have a Mod that is insane I have got the Tires to look like real life , Ready for 2013 , I would upload it now but do not want the settings stolen only for someone else to reupload as there own work,,:thumbsup:

Uploading them now or when 2013 is released won't make a blind bit of difference. If someone wants to claim credit for it, they will soon as do that tomorrow or 2 months from now....it won't really matter at the end of the day when it's released.

Uploading them now or when 2013 is released won't make a blind bit of difference. If someone wants to claim credit for it, they will soon as do that tomorrow or 2 months from now....it won't really matter at the end of the day when it's released.
Your work is the best I have seen m8 , You are the best on F1 your liveries are insane it has put me off even bothering to make one , I watched your video and have just purchased a Full copy of Photoshop CS6 CC , That RaceDepartment livery is awesome just wished it was mc2_ .

I was thinking about speaking to a Member of staff about "RaceDepartment" putting a crew together into making a "RaceDepartment" Racing game for the Community something similar to the GP2 Series , Even if it took 12/18 Months to make which I doubt very mutch, Would still be an awesome idea for the Community , Everyone would be interested in helping out could have competitions for people to make the liveries and audio and and so on , That way Everyone in the "RaceDepartment" community would feel like they are helping out ,
They would need 4/5 Track designers, 4/5 Car designers 1/2 Audio people , A couple of database people even Petar from RYDER25 Would probably be excited in making the DataBase , And just have competitions for all the Liveries and Textures , It would not have to be a massive game there is only 12 tracks for example in GP2 , So that would be awesome a Real Racing game built by the "RaceDepartment" Community for the Community,

Who the hell cares about comments. Check your downloads, that's what counts. I've got an own forum running only for an asian game I translated into english. Several hundreds of users registered and downloaded the files, barely 10 posted a comment or gave a thanks. Who cares, I see hundreds of gamers using my stuff, that's enough satisfaction, at least for me :D
It must just be me , I seemed to be affected by peoples comments and to be honest I have not got a lot of confidence so after a couple of bad comments I just stop bothering to upload them I have about 50 GRID 2 mods and about 10 2012 mods on my PC I just have not bothered uploading the feeling you get from good comments feels great but with me the bad comments make me feel the opposite.

Well, you know what work you've done. You should be more confident, mate. Who cares about some people ranting and blindly speaking about colors. If they could do it, they'd be silent.
Next time you see a negative comment, think to yourself "Yeah, sure, don't use it and make it better on your own, lol."
For me, I usually create mods for personal use and then load them up just so, if other people want to use them. As they were never meant to be for the public anyway I don't care if some people don't like it :D

If you want to get rid of aliasing on the Ferrari I suggest you include mips with the main dds :). The car looks fantastic with mips, antialiasing does nothing without them! Thanks so much for this mod guys, it's remarkable!!

fe01.jpg fe02.jpg

Here's a link to the dds with mips included!:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8KIE2qyQy3QeEcwUVVvMXl5NDQ/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%