• This Website Is Not For Sale
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2013 error (0xc000007b) Fixed

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by HypoToad, Aug 20, 2015.

1. I recently got F1 2013 for PC and installed it on my wife's laptop and it ran fine on Win 7, but of course she wanted to use her laptop so I installed it on my PC with Win 7 Pro, and it came up with file not found xinput1_3.dll. So I downloaded the file and put it in sysWOW64 and it came up with:

“The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b). Click OK to close the Application”.

I looked on the net and did all the recommended fixes, installing nearly every version of Net Framework and DirectX but nothing seemed to work. I had downloaded the 64bit version of xinput1_3.dll so I downloaded the 32bit version and put it in System32.

Still wouldn't work, so in desperation I tried putting the 32bit version overwriting the 64bit version in sysWOW64 and viola it worked fine, I was thinking that only 64bit versions went in there but obviously I was wrong, so if anyone else has the same problem this may work for you.

• Like Like x 1