• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2013 deleted from steam store?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by GoldTime, Jan 1, 2017.

1. GoldTime

GoldTime

Ratings:
    +1
    Today I was watching some news about Grid on GOG and the guys on comments on some news not on this forum telled that F1 2013, Dirt 3, Grid was pulled down from steam. Don't know why this happened ? Anyone can say something about that?

2. Haydn24

Haydn24

Ratings:
    +8
    I noticed that aswell yesterday. It's a shame really cause they took down two of their best games aswell. Glad I brought them when I did. And i'll be sure to get hold of 10,11,12 soon just in case they go aswell

3. GoldTime

GoldTime

Ratings:
    +1
    Ugh, good that i don't buy f1 2016 cause of bugs :p. Even I twitted Codies but they wouldnt respond...

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,148
    I don't know why, but it is true.

I have all 3 games, but not installed. I can download and re-install them, but the store page for each game has gone.

They still can be purchased from other 3rd party game providers (Steam keys), and I assume there are plenty of DVD versions for sale as well.

5. GoldTime

GoldTime

Ratings:
    +1