F1 2013 conversion mod

if you dont want speaked names for the new drivers, for example the team say Senna with Bottas, so if you dont like this, set "0" in audio_key_driver_number and driver_voice in f1 drivers from database! :D

Use this method if you want updated names spoken by engineer for example Mercedes. All you need to do is place Hamilton's audio_key_driver_number and driver_voice number (which is 8) over Rosberg's then place Roseberg's over Schumacher's. I've used this method for all the 2013 driver changes and like you suggested I used 0 for the new drivers who were not in the database.

Thanks for nudging me in the right direction ALKMNDZA and thanks BlazingRiCO for your hard work on this great mod!

Use this method if you want updated names spoken by engineer for example Hamilton at Mercedes. All you need to do is place hamilton's audio_key_driver_number and driver_voice number (which is 8) over Schumacher's. I've used this method for all the 2013 driver changes and like you suggested I used 0 for the new drivers who where not in the database.

Thanks for nudging me in the right direction ALKMNDZA and thanks BlazingRiCO for your hard work on this great mod!

I do exactly that for my own 2013 mod :x3: your welcome bro!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back