1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2013 Car and Track List

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Dan Hawkins, Mar 12, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

With HRT dropping out of the F1 Championship, We are left with 11 teams.

F1 2013 Teams
    Force India
    Toro Rosso

Prestige Cars
    Williams FW07B
    Team Lotus 98T
    Ferrari F1-87/88C
    Team Lotus 100T
    Williams FW12

Ferrari F92 A
    Williams FW14B
    Ferrari F310
    Williams FW18
    Ferrari F399
    Williams FW21

F1 2013 Tracks
    Great Britain
    Abu Dhabi

Prestige Tracks
    Imola (Chicane layout - 1995+)
    Brands Hatch
    Circuit De Jerez

Driver Line Up
    Sebastian Vettel
    Mark Webber
    Lewis Hamilton
    Nico Rosberg
    Fernando Alonso
    Felipe Massa
    Jenson Button
    Sergio Perez
    Kimi Raikkonen
    Roman Grosjean
    Paul Di Resta
    Adrian Sutil
    Daniel Ricciardo
    Jean-Eric Vergne
    Nico Hulkenberg
    Esteban Gutierrez
    Pastor Maldonado
    Valtteri Bottas
    Jules Bianchi
    Max Chilton
    Charles Pic
    Giedo van der Garde

Prestige Driver Line Up
    Alain Prost
    Jody Scheckter
    Eddie Irvine
    Jacques Villeneuve
    Damon Hill
    Gerhard Berger
    Michael Schumacher
    David Coulthard
    Nigel Mansell
    Jean Alesi

If you need any help please feel free to ask away!
    If you see a post which is offensive or bullying, please hit the 'Report' button at the bottom of any post.

F1 Team
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I Hope they Include Jerez along with Catalunya as Pre season testing track.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. wishful thinking Kartik Sri Harsha but you never know what they have up thier sleeves :)
  4. Well i don't think they will do that as Pre season test differs alot to our F1 2012 Young driver Test.
    They need to include lot of variables but if they do i just hope they won't take some important Point out like they did in 2012.
    Taking FP1 and 2 for YDT
    • Like Like x 1
  5. It would be nice to have 22 people on the multiplayer grid, at least for PC. They need to make less slots for players than last season :)
  6. Dedicated servers would solve that :p But extremely unlikely.
  7. I know that the game will also contain Jerez, Imola, Brands Hatch and Estoril for the complete edition. We can drive with classic cars also in other tracks, but do you know if we can drive on classic tracks with the 2013's cars? I ask that because I hope modding the game in order to have Imola, Estoril, Jerez et Brands Hatch in my carreer (I do my carreer on the Championships mode).
  8. It would be good but until someone plays the game, nobody can really answer this question.

Especially since there have been NO videos of old cars on new tracks or new cars on old tracks :(
  9. I don't think it can be possible, because they have programmed the grid for 10 cars in the classic mode, but I hope it will be possible! I've ever tried to add team in F1 2011, but it didn't work because, I think, of the grid
  10. Updated as to current cars & tracks
  11. We can Drive Classic tracks with 2013 cars
    Here is a Mclaren MP 4 - 28 in Jerez
  12. Yesssss Kartik! :D *dances*
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Also you should have added the Drivers list mate. The Legendary driver and other Driver of classic versions.
  14. Done ;) still a few TBC
  15. Nice to see that we can drive on Classic tracks with 2013's cars!
    But can we do races with all 2013's cars or only for 10 cars like the Classic Mode?
  16. Yes we can do races(Offline/Online) and TT with any car and any track.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. and I learnt that we can't have pitstops in classic mods, but what is the problem, the classic cars, or the classic tracks? Can we have pitstops on Classic tracks with actual cars? Can we have pitstops with classic cars on actual tracks?
  18. Ive never heard about that. I recall T4RG4 once said you will have pit stops. but i will check about that.
  19. Are the pit stops completely different for the classics cars – as in duration and the way they pit? – Sprat914
    Steve Hood:
    The pit-stops are unique to each era with distinct animations, pit-crew clothing and timing. It’s fair to say the teams became more efficient over the years!
  20. okay, thank you, I said that because I read that on Youtube but your source is better :thumbsup:
    very nice to know that because, I will try to have Estoril, Jerez, Imola or Brands hatch in my career, so I want to check all clues ...:p