F1 2013 F1 2013 Car and Track List

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
topbanner_zpsbeb80e9b.png

With HRT dropping out of the F1 Championship, We are left with 11 teams.

F1 2013 Teams
RedBull
McLaren
Ferrari
Lotus
Mercedes
Williams
Sauber
Force India
Toro Rosso
Caterham
Marussia

Prestige Cars
80's
Williams FW07B
Team Lotus 98T
Ferrari F1-87/88C
Team Lotus 100T
Williams FW12

90's
Ferrari F92 A
Williams FW14B
Ferrari F310
Williams FW18
Ferrari F399
Williams FW21

F1 2013 Tracks
Australia
Malaysia
China
Bahrain
Spain
Monaco
Canada
Great Britain
Germany
Hungary
Belgium
Italy
Singapore
Korea
Japan
India
Abu Dhabi
USA
Brazil

Prestige Tracks
Imola (Chicane layout - 1995+)
Estoril
Brands Hatch
Circuit De Jerez

Driver Line Up
Sebastian Vettel
Mark Webber
Lewis Hamilton
Nico Rosberg
Fernando Alonso
Felipe Massa
Jenson Button
Sergio Perez
Kimi Raikkonen
Roman Grosjean
Paul Di Resta
Adrian Sutil
Daniel Ricciardo
Jean-Eric Vergne
Nico Hulkenberg
Esteban Gutierrez
Pastor Maldonado
Valtteri Bottas
Jules Bianchi
Max Chilton
Charles Pic
Giedo van der Garde

Prestige Driver Line Up
Alain Prost
Jody Scheckter
Eddie Irvine
Jacques Villeneuve
Damon Hill
Gerhard Berger
Michael Schumacher
David Coulthard
Nigel Mansell
Jean Alesi

needhelp_zps89e3a7c9.png

If you need any help please feel free to ask away!
If you see a post which is offensive or bullying, please hit the 'Report' button at the bottom of any post.

Cheers,

The
F1 Team

• Deleted member 90535

It would be nice to have 22 people on the multiplayer grid, at least for PC. They need to make less slots for players than last season :)

I know that the game will also contain Jerez, Imola, Brands Hatch and Estoril for the complete edition. We can drive with classic cars also in other tracks, but do you know if we can drive on classic tracks with the 2013's cars? I ask that because I hope modding the game in order to have Imola, Estoril, Jerez et Brands Hatch in my carreer (I do my carreer on the Championships mode).

I know that the game will also contain Jerez, Imola, Brands Hatch and Estoril for the complete edition. We can drive with classic cars also in other tracks, but do you know if we can drive on classic tracks with the 2013's cars? I ask that because I hope modding the game in order to have Imola, Estoril, Jerez et Brands Hatch in my carreer (I do my carreer on the Championships mode).
It would be good but until someone plays the game, nobody can really answer this question.

Especially since there have been NO videos of old cars on new tracks or new cars on old tracks :(

I don't think it can be possible, because they have programmed the grid for 10 cars in the classic mode, but I hope it will be possible! I've ever tried to add team in F1 2011, but it didn't work because, I think, of the grid

and I learnt that we can't have pitstops in classic mods, but what is the problem, the classic cars, or the classic tracks? Can we have pitstops on Classic tracks with actual cars? Can we have pitstops with classic cars on actual tracks?

and I learnt that we can't have pitstops in classic mods, but what is the problem, the classic cars, or the classic tracks? Can we have pitstops on Classic tracks with actual cars? Can we have pitstops with classic cars on actual tracks?
Are the pit stops completely different for the classics cars – as in duration and the way they pit? – Sprat914
Steve Hood:
The pit-stops are unique to each era with distinct animations, pit-crew clothing and timing. It’s fair to say the teams became more efficient over the years!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/16/f1-2013-f1-classics-line-up-revealed-developer-qa/

okay, thank you, I said that because I read that on Youtube but your source is better :thumbsup:
very nice to know that because, I will try to have Estoril, Jerez, Imola or Brands hatch in my career, so I want to check all clues ...:p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 91 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 130 13.7%