Misc F1 2013 Физика игры Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you should write in the description what exactly have you changed. Do you add grip, do you remove grip. Do you decrease downforce or increase traction or whatever you do, just write it down. :)

It's not really a question of should write description, but you must write a description.

Apart from being a requirement for uploading, you have uploaded an .exe file (within a zip), and are expecting users to downloaded and run that exe. The internet can be a nasty place, and our members should not have to risk anything to get the mod if they want it. Of course they don't know if they want it because there is no description. :)

I happen to know that this is a clean file, and it's just an installer when you choose the destination folder for the mod. I know what files are in this mod.

So please add a description, and I would be grateful if you would simply archive the files in a rar, zip, 7z etc (no .exe). and re-upload (update) replacing this file. Otherwise the mod will have to be removed,

Cheers :)

Last edited:
It's not really a question of should write description, but you must write a description.

Apart from being a requirement for uploading, you have uploaded an .exe file (within a zip), and are expecting users to downloaded and run that exe. The internet can be a nasty place, and our members should not have to risk anything to get the mod if they want it. Of course they don't know if they want it because there is no description. :)

I happen to know that this is a clean file, and it's just an installer when you choose the destination folder for the mod. I know what files are in this mod.

So please add a description, and I would be grateful if you would simply archive the files in a rar, zip, 7z etc (no .exe). and re-upload (update) replacing this file. Otherwise the mod will have to be removed,

Cheers :)
Not only description, but also screenshots, videos, testimonials, how to apply the mod, credits, mod author (just in case if you have other names or aliases) and... Files to download of course.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%