F1 2012 F1 2012 Wishlist

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
More fragile cars. 2 cars colliding with a quite big speed difference should have consequences for both cars. A front wing contacting a tyre should possibly result in a puncture, and a damaged front wing.
Open door: all bugs fixed we see so often during club races (all SC things, yellow flags for some but not for others, startgrid shuffle, and so on)
Demorecording during F1 races, like in many first person shooters. Maybe just a "serverside" demo that is recorded by the host. During playback you must be able to set the camera on TV mode and be able to follow any participating player. Besides the fun part of this, we can have a better look at incidents.
No GFWL but Steamworks. Steamworks has its downtimes too, but it doesn't disconnect you during races when you lose connection with it.
Dedicated servers of course. And with L4d2 join systeem. (gather in lobby, lobby host selects the server)
Have the possibility to practise single player with the "multiplayer equal car"
Furthermore I'm pretty ok with the graphics and the handling. I'd rather see the things above implemented without any changed on graphics and handling, but codies will probably do the other way around.

doubtful that this will be included but you never know.
Id like to have an option when playing a 20% online race or longer......to be able to put your car in an autopilot mode. For example.....If i play longer races online, there are times when i may need to go to the bathroom or sort the kids out or someone knocks at the door. There could be like a 3 minute autopilot mode where your car will lap at say your average lap time for the laps you have completed. And lets say that autopilot mode can only be used once during the race. They are just some suggestions. Of course, this was just a rough idea, but im sure many of us would benefit from a feature like this.
What are your thought? Go easy on me lol.

Autopilot could be good in case of disconnects too. Should be a bit lower than your average lap time though, so it's defenately not profitable. Legend AI level or so.
Yea a bit lower would be fine....i agree it would have to be non-profitable. I just think there are so many distractions in life, so it would be a nice idea. It really annoys me when im in the middle of a 30% online race and the postman knocks to deliver a parcel. :-(

Full Q
Better spectator mode with real TV cameras
Better AI - I'm sick of lapping all the cars twice (some 5 times) in 100% race.
Stop the off road driving and cutting.
Revise the penalty system AGAIN! 2010 was stupid, 2011 is even worse!
RE is an upgrade of Rob but he still gives very useless information. Last year he had love with Ferrari, now he has love with the brakes. Yep I know they are too cold, but tell me what to do with my setup so I can prevent that cooling!
Telemetry, but not some sh*t showing the gears and the speed.

That's what is on my mind now but I'll probably come with more.

Tthat it will work every time you start the game..
More accurate sounds
Drying line that looks like a drying line
Telemetry, detailed telemetry
More detail in the car models
Better system for opponent cars breaking down etc, instead of the top guys always DNFing in a race.
A safety car that works properly online and offline.
More detail from engineer about weather. Also more detail about opponent strategies, laptimes, car status, tyres etc.

- Having the cars prepared on the grid pre-race (like real F1, e.g) with all the personnel and mechanics on track instead of sitting inside the garage, where you start with an optional warm-up lap before the race begins
F1_2004_09_26_Grid_01_Web.jpg

- Pre season shakedown/testing?
- Physical/Visual aero updates to the car as the year progresses
- Realistic track cameras instead of the shaky chase cam during replays

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back