1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

f1 2012 weird fanatec CSR occurance!

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Andrew Ford, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

Hi all.

I have some saved setups on my CSR...you know the ones...S_1, S_2 and so on.

Recently, i've connected up and started playing f1 2012 on my S_2 setting (as per usual). usually the S-2 disappears after i selected it but now and again, when i drive, the display has started showing the in game mph - so you see the speed in blue numbers going up and down in time with the on screen game.

i have to turn csr off and on again to stop it happening. not a major problem, just strange. has anyone else had this and is there something i can do to stop it happening again?

2. its a "feature" as a result of the patches to the game.

certain Fanatec wheels (i.e yours) have this "use the digital display as a speedometer" where the game enables it.

Just because it's showing you the speed on your steering wheel doesn't mean that you aren't using S_2 as you wish... probably.

I would suggest you check the fanatec support pages to see if there is a way to switch it off via the steering wheel if it is really bothering you, as I don't believe it can be done via F1 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just google up FANAleds and download. It will overrride such settings and MUCH more. Give it a shot. Much love.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac Premium Member

does anybody know how to change the display from mhp to gears
    on the software i select gears and save.
    also i mapped a button scroll through that doesnt work either.